Springtrap has a wepon specialist?

Springtrap pov 

Everyone  split up a standed with foxy . Spring I scared foxy told me . It's gonna be ok I will not let anyone hurt you ok I told foxy as I patted his head . He purred I hope the others are having luck.....

                                 With bonnie and mangle 

                                          Mangles pov 

Me and bonnie searched all the Halls . Uhhhh no luck oh well let's check the vents bonnie said to me . But springtrap said for us to just check the Halls . Look mangle I know but rigth now I rather look then find out what's going to happen next if we don't he replyed I shook my head and we looked in the vents .......

                        With chica and 6poptart

                                   6poptart pov 

We looked in the security office nothing was in here only a picture of springtrap and Foxy  What you find ?chica asked me oh just a cute picture of foxy and springtrap.  Awwww there cute together chica told me . I shook my head  in agreement .

                   With cheetahstar and pinkwish 

                                     Pinkwish pov

Me and cheetahstar looked around and still . Couldn't  find gold or puppet . GOLD WHERE ARE YOU cheetahstar yelled puppet gold come on we need you guys I shouted . Then gold rushed out of nowhereand huged me and cheetahstar . Ummmm gold let me go cheetahstar said blushing a bit . Gold we got something to tell you What is it he asked . Freddy wants to hurt foxy I said to him .Yeah we are at war cheetahstar replyed . Hmmmm I did  sense evil but I wasn't thinking about it ok we will keep a look out gold told us . Thanks gold cheetahstar huged him he huged back . OK now you two can you do me a favor he asked us both . Sure I said ask springtrap if his wepon specialist can help too. Huh my and cheetahstar asked confused. ......

                                     Springtrap pov 

Everyone  came back and told me they found nothing . Except  for Cheetahstar and wish they weren't  back yet . I stared to worried but the I saw them run to me and yelled at the same time YOU HAVE A WEPON SPECIALIST.  How ed you find out I asked . They both replyed GOLD WHO ELSE . Well ok by the way speaking  of him come on we need to go get some wepon his house is a block away I told them . I took my gun as well to see if I could change It for a new one . The two girls and bonnie  followed me as we walked to his house hope his home .I knocked on the door come in i herad him say we went inside . Oh hey springtrap long time no see buddy he said . OK Yingyang you had your fun we need your help I told him ( yingyang is the Name of the wepon specialist )

                                     Yingyang pov

Alright  ok what is it you need .....wait a minute  did you break that gun I made you  I asked spring . He put his gun on the table . Well good shit thanks springtrap I told him . Yeah yeah yeah where's that mini gun I asked for . Oh yeah here I said as I gave him the gun . Oh and heres a target I know you want to test it out I told him. You bet my ass I do springtrap said as he walked to the gun shooting  rage room . Hey language don't be an asshole I teased him . Oh shut up I herad him yell oh and help the two girls in there he told me . OK I looked at a cheetah tpyed girl . Hello miss what's your name I asked Cheetahstarddxy or cheetahstar for short she told me as her ears went up and her tail wagged . OK so what wepon do you want . Sword If you have it that is she replyed.  Yup which one you want oh wait ....I got the thing I said as I grabbed  a  sword that had cools stripes on it here you go miss I said to here . Wow you make some bad ass stuff cheetahstar replyed . Thanks that's because I am a bad ass I said to her . Yeah in his dreams springtrap said  . Oh will you shut the fuck up I shouted . Fine he said . Bonnie the walled to me and asked for a rightful gun . OK bon here's your rightful now I need 20$ I said . Bonnie then put down a 50$ bill then he said keep the change . The other girl a sorry I mean pink /wish got a gun as well . Hey thanks for visiting springtrap  I told him  . Nope yingyang  you are coming with us pack up your wepon and tools he told me . Sure thing inside I want to shout hooray but kept it to myslef......

I hope you guys like the chapter  I will update soon