Bedtime

Okay so I have been reading this and I understand that my spelling is wrong so I will try in this chapter. to spell better anyway enjoy this chapter. It might be short

                                SPRINGTRAP POV

I understand that  freddy and foxy were friends but the raping thing for weeks is way to far. Oh almost forgot I need to talk to foxy about that not telling anyone . I hope he Trust me enough to tell me why. Or in a matter of fact the truth. Then I return my mind back to reality . Freddy or Phantom Freddy went somewhere don't know where. I believe chica went to go beat his ass. Mangle was sitting there feeling sorry for herself.  Foxy and me just standed there for a couple of few minutes. Before foxy said want to play spin the bottle. Then I asked which kind . Then he responded and said well I don't want two do the kissing one so I will go with the truth or dare version. Then I said sure but who are we going to play with. Then foxy shouted chica mangle . Want to play spin the bottle .the girls came and said sure why not. Then phatom freddy said I want to play. Foxy then smiled and said of course.  There was a knock on the door foxy then said I Will get it . I followed him he didn't pull in a box ..but a purple bunny pounced on him I didn't take it like an a attack . Because  foxy said bonnie your here I am happy to see you . Hey captain  foxy bonnie replyed. Then got off Him then bonnie soon shouted a little so where's the new bunny animatronic that's supposed to be here. I walked. Up to them picked up foxy and responded a little angry. And said. Thats me and I ain't a bunny dumbass . The foxy growled at  me and said  springtrap don't be rude. I rolled my eyes . Then bonnie say the girls as they were  looking for a bottle . I figured that this was the time to talk to foxy. I tapped on his shoulder. Yes springtrap  as he looked up at me. Then I responded  saying  can I talk to you adout something.  He then smiled which that wouldn't  be for long then said of course  but it's going to be in your room right  . Then I giggled and grab his hand he grab mine and we walked to my room . He sat on the bed I sat next to him then he said sooooo what you want to talk about.  I look at him with a bit of a sad sad look on my face. Then said it's about phatom freddy raping you . He then turned his hand away from me and  to a breath before saying you want to know about that . Then I said yes please  tell me I want to know . He took another beep breath  then said well it all started at the bite of 87 I bit the little girl but it wasn't  really mean to do it golden freddy took over me .but we are best bubbys now. After they locked me in my cove freddy came in and beat me until I couldn't  move anymore after that it happened  for weeks .and yesterday when you called him a bitch  he got mad and raped  me . When he was bone speaking he started to sob a little I pulled he into my arms and put my chin on top of his head .then said foxy I am so sorry that you had to go through  that. And I am so sorry for being the one causing it yesterday.  I will not let anyone or anything ever again I promise you. He looked at me and responded b-b-but  what if you you know cheat o-on me like in another  love movies or books . I put my hand under his chin and forced him to look at me . He was tearing up then I respond  shhh don't cry foxy I not that type of person unlike other people ok. He kissed me I kissed back he stopped the kiss and hug me then said your always  sweet talking me . He blushed then I decided  that it was time for a little fun I pushed him onto the bed he blushed then stuttered s-s-spring w-what are y-you doing . Then I took my shirt off. He blushed so red it almost look like black. Then he kepted  stuttering spring a-answer me then I said you know what i'm doing love . He then said go ahead  fuck me daddy . I smirked and lean in for his neck .

                                               FOXY POV 

Springtrap  leaned in  for my neck and started licking it . I started moaned as  he started to bite on it ohhh spring~ I moaned out for him . He soon stopped it left  a purple  mark I didn't  care . Spring then look at me then said the mark means your mine understand.  I shock my yes . Before he took my shirt and pants of  then he finally took off both of our boxers. Then he then said hmm foxy your big. but I'm  bigger I look at his dick and it was bigger I blushed . Then he whispered in my ear I'll  go easy on you  . I then said ok . he bent down and suck my dick I moaned  ahhh s-spring . I could  feel his tongue rapping and circling around my dick .I moaned  louder. Spring I think I gonna . It look liked he didn't care as I cumed into his mouth .he got up and swallowed it .I blushed. Then  he spilted my legs .putting his dick near my entrance. Then he said you ready for  this . Then I responded you will go soft on my right . He responded  it may hurt at frist ok but I will go slow giving you time to adjust. Then since I trusted him I said ok and he went in slow like he said giving me just enough time to adjust. Then he thrust into me slow ahhh daddy go faster. He smiled and did what I asked him to . Ahhhh d-daddy right there I moaned as he  hit My sweetspot.  He smirked  and trusted hard at my sweetspot. And with no warning he cum in me  but he kept going .Ahhhh sp-spring  fuck me faster . After that he pulled out of me breathing hard before kissing me we stopped kissing  when we needed  air then he finally  started to talk let's take a shower ok foxy . I then shook my head yes . A few  minutes later we were out of the shower springtrap put his clothes  back on I did as well. It was then 6 a.m  the normal time me and springtrap would  go to sleep but instead. ..springtrap grab my hand the said I want to show you something .we walked to or I saw two doors springtrap  pushed them open .then I saw this door say exit springtrap said close your eyes .I did and I felt  a cool breeze  .then he said you can open your eyes now .it was 6 a.m  in the morning  and I saw the most beautiful thing sense I had never been out side the sun with the different types of  colors look amazing.  Then spring said you like it? I smiled and hug him and said nope I don't like it I love it thank you. He hug my back anything for my fox . Then I started to laugh then spring  asked what's so funny . Then I said ha ha ha ha we were ha supposed to be playing spin the bottle this whole time. Then he laughed and said ha we left the guys oops heh heh then we went back in side then we saw the guys sleeping  with the bottle on the floor . Yell I guess  then played springtrap giggled. Then I said yeah guess then did I yawned being tired. Then spring picked me up bride style .and walked me to his room he laid me in the bed put the blankets on me . Then got in with me he kissed my forehead then said night love ~  night spring I responded. 

 next chapter will be coming real soon but right now I want to do what Bonnie looks like