The kids pt.2

You ain't going to break my style it's the video up there don't wacth  un less you want to style  lol jk I like putting vids sorry                  ok don't wacth takes to long   I will stop with the vids soon .      And I shout out take you kikinero for following me 

                                      Springtrap pov 

Ummmm mike can I talk to you for a couple of minutes.  I asked . OK sure he said with a smile . Why did you bring the kids.  I yelled softly  well 1st there not mine and I don't see the big problem.  He growled  at me. The big problem  is me I go nuts some times I told him . What do you mean your gentle right ? He asked I rolled my eyes and replyed ok fine they can be here but not for a long time . Mike had a worried look on his face as he said oh Ummm I was hoping you could baby sit . My eyes went wider  what in the hell mike you need to plan ahead.  The I stop and thought about what wouldn't get  out my head if I wanted kids I could or needed to baby sit .  OK fine mike we will baby sit them but for how long I asked him . For an hour or so he smiled and replyed . I growled a bit annoyed ok fine an hour is fine but next time tell me ahead of time I responded . He smiled and said ok kiddies my friends are going to baby sit you guys .ok so spring these two girls are Lilly and grace .and the boy is trap . Then mike left . The kids looked at me like they are waiting for me to say something I then started to walk off before one of the  girls tapped on me I turned around .Hello the girl smiled my name is Lilly and this is my sister grace she pointed  back to her sister who was hiding behind  her . Come on grace don't be shy Lilly told her sister grace came up to me and stuttered h-h-hi my names g-grace and that's trap he is our bother. Trap came to me and let out his hand I shook it . Hello I have heard  a lot about you mr.springtrap.  I then  decided to talk  then said . How did you know my n-  ... nevermind mike told you didn't he .trap shook his head yes so did the girls . Well mr. Springtrap  what can we do to help said grace well there is nothing to do right now just do what you want I replyed.  Lilly smiled and said your the most nicest  baby siter we ever had then she ran up and hugged me I hugged back then asked . What do you mean by nicest baby siter you ever had I stopped hugging and bit down to look at her . W-we al-ways had to do work with o-other baby siters .grace said stuttering a bit. Then I decide to have a little bit of fun with these kids I told them okay guys how about we do this ...we play hide and seek now you had and I'll find you. OK grace said let's do it trap agreed Yay Lilly shouted.

(Foxy is still sleeping  because of 6PopTarts request if you don't remember for foxy can have springtraps  babies)

                                              Lilly pov

I loved him he is the best baby sister in the world I said in my head. OK guys I will be counting to 10 so now you can go hide. Springtrap started counting we ran we saw a office . Let's go in that vent trap said .alright I smiled . Grace didn't move . Then I said it will be ok grace come on . OK she smile we went in the vent and waited .

                                           Springtrap pov 

I was done counting  and started walking to find the kid I walked to the office and looked under the table nope not here I looked at the vent for a sec then though they can't be in there I walked to the kitchen nope . Halls nope .main hall nothing were did they go . The only place I didn't look at was the vent . I crawled in and got jumped scared by cute faces . You found us Lilly smiled . Took you long enough trap smirked.  Grace then send you passed by us .... twice. I smiled I said ok ok time to met my friend come on . You have friends here Lilly asked yup I replyed trap then added can't wait to met them . Grace said are they as tall as you . Well some of them I told her . As we walked to where the guys were 

Short sorry I will be making an apology page for this so love you guys.