A nigthmare

Warning  don't get scared or cry love you guys enjoy

                                     Foxy's dream 

I woke up in a dark room spring wasnt around . Then I voice came out off the dark Ness hello oooooook foxy spring won't save you then a ligth came on in a corner springtrap was dead hanging . Spring I whimpered  as I started to cry . What did you do to him you monster . Oh the voice said your next a knife came out of nowhere hitting my arm Ahhhh I screamed do to the pain blood rush out . Then the lights went off I felt I sharp pain every where the lights came back on and Spears where in my body I couldn't  move anymore  or cry or scream . I woke up do to do someone shaking me and saying my name over and Ober foxy wake up wake up this isn't funny wake up I opened my eyes I saw spring crying . Spring are you ok ... he looked at me and smiled oh foxy I was worryed you were screaming and crying and yelling . It was just a nigthmare . But spring got cut off do to someone  laughing .show yourself  springtrap growled  . Heh heh long time springtrap the voice said  deep and slow . Nigthmare get the fuck out of here .but I was giving foxy a awsome dream . I gusse that is  his name nigthmare said . Springtrap yelled then said you stay the hell away from foxy . Fine but I will be back nigthmare responded  .

                                          Cliffhanger

What do you think will happen next or what do you want to happen next say in the comments blow bye         

 Nightmare the full chapter coming to wattpad soon