You came back p.t1

I want to thank kasslagayfurryowl for following me  .... :)

                                       Springtrap pov 

I woke up .....oh god my head What the hell happened oh wait heh shadow freddy . OK so I am going to die here or shit like that . Wow i looked down to see I was in a rope . Really I can break out of this stuff what this person doing . I saw shadow freddy walk up to me then  he looked shocked and said w-wait what how are you still alive your supposed to be  dead . I looked at shadow freddy and slowly started to slip out of the rope . He then grab me by the neck . OW bitch you better let go or else I told him  Or else what you can't do shit he replyed. I got out the rope I was in and then looked at shadow freddy . And kicked him in the stomach he yelled in pain and dropped me I quickly got up . He soon looked at me with an evilly smile then said ok I was playing nice Springtrap but now your dead I was soon surrounded by darkness.  Then I heard something coming my way I jumped up just in time to dodge it.  Then a voice said you will die in the shadows frist I will take your seeing . So now your dead The voice stopped talking . As specs came at me I was able to dodge it.  But the gunshot to my leg I couldn't dodge . It hurt like hell but if I am going to live and see foxy again I had to keep up with what was going to hit me next  Soon I herad a slicing sound I move out the way as a grab the spear.  And threw it back to wear it came from . I herad a crash of something breaking.  Good then I herad someone or thing touch a gun Tigger . I got fo we n as the gun fire shot . Then lights went on . The voice came back and said now I will take your hearing let's see how you do now the voice was gone again . And I didn't know I saw the Tigger on the gun move I got d own as it shot the bullet.  Then a spear can down form above  .  shit  I quickly rolled over and it missed me . I don't know if I can do this much long my leg won't t a key it it's bleeding out like I am .....

                          Back with foxy and the others

                                            Foxy pov 

I woke up everyone in the room with me what's going on I asked it's freddy bonnie answer Then we saw freddy by the door . Give me foxy and we won't have any trouble freddy said to well everyone. Bonnie growled so did cheetahstar, gold , 6poptart, and pink . Freddy said fine this place will burn . He then ran to a pipe and broke it soon the alarm system came on and we saw fire . Ahhh wh A t are we going to do chica yelled. Bonnie then said out clam down we need to get out of here quickly. ......  

Oh god noooo...... springtrap  is in trouble  and freddy went mad and started a fire . Will Foxy and the others get out where will then go .....and what will happen to springtrap.  Find out on YOU CAME BACK P.T 2 CHEETAHSTARDDXY  OUT .