XIVB. Intellectous vos fatum

Chapter meaning - fathoming the fate

Previously on the Riverdale diaries

Elizabeth takes help from Hermione, Veronica and Archie to trap Clymene and stop her. But the spell and the ritual of desecrating an immortal Gorgon had a crazy cost.

They created a new world. Just for themselves and everyone in it will be real but the ones who are involved in this ritual will suffer a lifetime of this world they don't belong to.

But Elizabeth was ready to pay the price of this magic even when she knew that her nother is still alive.

It burned her nerves inside her neck to blow away this opportunity. After coming this far, there was no going back. She declined to fight for her mother even though she knew Clymene won't ever release her. But that feeling terrified her. She made a statement to herself saying that no matter what comes in the way,it will never stop her from finding her birth mother.

But can she do it? What if Clymene comes back somehow? Will the new Elizabeth face her? Or can she get her mother back?

Oh she will.

Did she make a mistake making a new world for Clymene?

____

Meanwhile Betty is held captive at god knows where with Klaus Mikaelson who wants a stone from Betty. Well, actually Elizabeth. That is the reason why he gave her memories back. But how did Klaus know? The main question is why does he need that  lifeless stone which might not bring any good to him or anyone else?

Betty's friends Veronica and Archie do find away to find her with a locater spell,but we all know that Klaus Mikaelson won't leave such a small trace to find kidnapped Betty. Of course he wouldn't do that. Instead he blocked the spell so that no witch can find her. We also know that Veronica,the descendant of Hermione is a very powerful witch who is thousands of years old but young in flesh.

She broke the spell with no hesitation and found the position of her friend with loyalty. Will they be late in saving her? Does she need their saving? Especially from Jughead,Freya and Hayley? After what they did to her?lying?fooling?

____

Betty's POV

My eyes blurred with very motivation to see anything in front of my eyes. My hands had rashes with blood I couldn't see and the open wounds on my stomach which were healing slowly. He came back every 2 hours asking me, slashing me, for that stone.

The stone.

Yes I know where it is. Thanks to my memories.

It was right here with me. And I didn't even know it before.

How should I escape? If I can?

I had no energy to even lift my head up.

I began to hear whispers.

Here we go again......

At first I had ignored these whispers,but later it ached my brain and became forcefully and wantedly louder.

"Use your powers. Don't hand him the stone.",that's what I heard.

"I can't...",words barely escaped my sore throat as I groaned in pain.

My words spontaneously waved out as if I was talking to someone I already had an awareness of. The stone is very important to me. And to Clymene.

And what could be the possible reason for it?

Because my mother's soul is tethered to it.

Why would it be vital to Klaus?of course-Clymene wants it from him do that she could Grant him liberation or some loyalty reward or some other crap.

Just the thought of her influencing her powers so powerfully,makes me question my abilities. I mean,she is the one who fears me the most.

She is the one who wants me to be eliminated first.

Is she threatening me in the right still? No. Not a bit.

I am Elizabeth Finiti,the descendant of Irlene Finiti,a soul eater and a witch. A hybrid. I will not be feared by a stone-turner snake.

I have to do something for myself to get me out of here. He will be back again to torture me for the stone which he already fathomed that I know about it somehow.

If I do this to get me out of here,I might lose control and hurt people. But I have to do this.

___________

Dripping with blood from her healing wounds, Betty who is hanging with the support on her tip toes turned her eyes black and turned the blood flowing from her veins in her hands to greyish black which were tied to ceiling in silence.

The ropes spontaneously combusted and vaporized in the air in seconds but Betty's eyes still remained black.

She turned around, prepared to run but unfortunately was caught by Klaus. He twisted her arm to her back and gripped her tight,not letting her to go free.

"Did you think you could run away from me?",a dark triggered voice spoke.

Betty hesitated at once to struggle free but she replied,"Yes." And pushed her head back hitting his nose hardly and as he left her free unwantedly, Betty prepared her fire on her hands to evaporate him. She was indeed trying to escape,but it looked so devastating.

"Go to hell.",she held her fire ready to throw at him with her hands but in that instant moment......

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU SON OF BITCH!.",Archie screamed at top of his lungs and hit Klaus with an huge iron plank making a ringing sound causing Klaus's neck to twist and make a sound of a crack. He temporarily died.

Betty got disturbed and the moment she saw Archie her eyes turned normal again,"Archie you came back!",she jumped at him cuddling him tightly with bloody and ripped clothes.

Betty continued,"We have to hurry."

_____

Hello lovelies,

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Don't forget to comment,vote and share! If you really like the story of course.....

Xxcatarax