IIIA. Blood toys

Betty's POV

I woke up in my bed thinking that it was all a dream and I was thanking God for it but then I saw Cheryl's text.

Stay low Betty.
P.s- It wasn't a dream and better keep your mouth shut.  - Cheryl

That's it. My whole life just gave it's hopes up. So it was real....

Now Iam in the twilight fantasy. Smooth.

Now the point was not about vampires or any creature except dragons..I wished they were real,the point now is that I need to save Archie.

I never thought that Miss.Grundy would do this. She deserves an award for multi personality.

Today will not be easy to find Arch because there is going to be a party for some reason I don't care.

I still needed to know why I can't be compelled. Cheryl told me that Iam wearing it or I must have drank it.

I texted Archie to see me ASAP but he never noticed....

I just needed to know that Archie is safe. He is my best friend and I don't want anything to happen to him.

I still can't believe Cheryl's real name is Cheryline..Oh my god. I was chuckling when she told me that. Yeah I like to risk my life for silly reasons. Sue me.

Archie went from,"60+9=69 ",to,"I will show you how to do 69". No offense.

I will see if I can find him in school now and try to convince him to back the hell off from that blood sucking leech. Well she was really one leech.

I got ready and texted Ronnie that I will be in school in a couple of mins. And I took off.

_________

Time: 10:00
Location: Riverdale High

I was wandering around the halls searching for Archie and I swear if I won't find him I will kill him later.

The next floor was completely empty so I took a look around. Maybe Arch must be here.

I heard screaming in a room to the right. I couldn't help but take a sneak.

I mean who could scream here? This is a school not a torturing dungeon!

I peeked through the door like nobody could see me.

I saw Jason all bloody on the floor and right in front of them are the pussycats.

"I'm sorry about the people I killed and whom I don't care about Josie. I will never repeat this again.",Jason said sarcastically.

Josie did the hand thing and at the same time Jason clutched his chest and groaned in pain.

I could see her other 2 pussycats behind her watching him in repulsiveness and disgust.

"These are people. Not your food. They have a life to live,they can't expect to be eaten by some moofy vampire! We are giving you a second chance because we care about your sister. Own it. If you do something​ stupid. We will rip your heart out just in a flash.",Josie said as Jason does his eyes.

"Okay fine. I will drink from freaking animals then.",he said emotionlessly lying on the floor choking on blood. That's what he deserves after what he did to Veronica.

I turned around and ran the hell outta here. I didn't wanted to die again. Well I didn't wanted to die for eavesdropping.

So basically the pussycats are witches by my logic. Great big world.

I didn't ask Veronica to tag with me because I didn't wanted her to get into trouble for this. And last night she didn't hear anything because she was unconscious. So I decided to tag myself with me.