IIA. Three Hundred Years Ago

(Cheryl telling the story to Betty)

Time- 17 century
Location- Riverdale

Time- 17 centuryLocation- Riverdale

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

a/n(just for your imagination​)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

a/n(just for your imagination​)

Cheryl's POV

"Mom I don't want to marry. I don't love him",I pleaded.

"Honey I know how this sounds foolish but nobody cares if you love him or not Cheryline.",Mother said.

My family wants me to marry some stranger so that our families could collide and become more powerful.
But I am still here and I am a human being too.

"Mother you don't understand", I cried as she hugged me. She herself couldn't do anything about it. She was weak like me.

I knew that I couldn't do anything about it because I wasn't strong enough to fight. I couldn't do anything.

"Now before your father arrives from his work , go to sleep.", Mother said patting my back.

My father hunted wild animals with his troop in the woods. People honoured him with great respect for his work.

I wiped my tears and lied down on my bed. Sooner or later I will be married to some stranger and I would never meet my family again including Jason.

I stared at the ceiling gazing at the chandelier thinking about how my life is burning in flames.

I was on the verge of closing my eyes until someone shrugged my shoulder causing me to wake up and gasp out.

"Jason what are you doing here?"I asked Jason.

"I'm saving my sister from a monster",Jason said in his British accent.

"But how?",I asked curiously.

"We are going to run away"

"Jason you can't do that. We can't do that. Father will kill us!",I said.

"But I cannot leave my sister practically dead inside with some stranger that she isn't even in love with",Jason argued.

"Please sister. Give me a chance and I will promise you a better life away from this town.",Jason said cupping my cheek.