Everyone cheers as it slows down and stops. Jennie looks up to see who she has to kiss and can't help but but her lip.

Jisoo.

Jisoo sits there in shock. She can't believe her luck honestly. Jennie crawls over to her slowly as the crowd cheers.

Jisoo lets her hand hold the back of her neck as Jennie leans in. She can feel her warm breath and smell the perfume she applied earlier.

Jisoo closes the gap between them in a soft sensual kiss. Her tongue only teasing Jennies before pulling it back into her own mouth. She breaks the kiss only to have Jennie to kiss her again, as if she didn't get enough. Jennie breaks the kiss this time, pulling back with a smirk.

"WHOOoo!" The crowd cheers.

Jennie stands up pulling Jisoo up with her. "You're not allowed to play this game anymore" Jisoo whispers into her ear.

After a night of drinking and dancing it was time to go home.

•••

"Damn it Jennie! Will you please walk straight." Jisoo laughs holding her up as they walk up to the house.

"Excuse you!! I-I will w-walk as gay as I damn well please." Jennie slurs.

Lisa and chae burst into laughter as they open the door. They quietly walk to their rooms and settle.

"You're drunk." Jisoo says washing Jennies face for her.

"I'm not drunk." Jennie insists shaking her head.

"Yes you are." Jisoo smiles.

"I'm not drunk!"

"Okay then. Can you tell the time?" Jisoo says pointing to the alarm clock.

Jennie pouts and looks at the clock. "IM NOT DRUNK." She tells the clock.

"Oh my god." Jisoo giggles. She helps Jennie into her pyjamas, trying her best not to stare and tucks her into bed.

"Where are you going?" Jennie pouts when Jisoo finishes tucking her in.

"I'm going to bed duh." Jisoo says pointing to her bed.

Jennie grabs her wrist and pulls her towards her bed.

"Nooooo." She whines.
Jennie just pulls her down onto her bed. "You can sleep with me. Please." She pouts.

"Fine." Jisoo gives in laying next to her.

Jennie cuddles into her side immediately. Tangling their legs together and resting her head under her neck.

"Goodnight chichyu." Jennie whispers, her lips lightly brushing against her neck.

"Goodnight Jennie." Jisoo whispers.

•••

Jennie groans waking up with a pounding headache. She doesn't remember much from last night and her body aches from drinking so much. Her eyes pop open when she realizes she isn't alone in bed.

Oh my god. Did I sleep with someone. Slowly she moves so that she can see who she's laying in bed with, careful not to wake them up.

It doesn't really work though as Jisoo's eyes flutter open. "Good morning jendueki." Jisoo sighs eyes remaining closed.

Jennie relaxes when she sees that it's Jisoo and not a complete stranger. But she panics again because what the hell is Jisoo doing in her bed.

"No we didn't have sex." Jisoo says eyes still closed.