6 kiss

He took about a month to finish the book. I haven't yet made up my mind on how I will go about the rape charge. Something is bothering me.

He is easily pleased. Some times, when I smile at him, he genuinely smile back. When I say something nice, he is happy. He was never imposing. Not even once had he paid any compliment about my looks or my dress. He is always courteous. But few times, he kind of stared me down when I was trying to be mean.

But my feelings for him is confusing me.

Ever since Asad came in to our household, mum always tries to make him drive her. Given her past history with servants, I wasn't surprised she was eying for Asad. My dad doesn't know about mum and her secret affairs, but I do. I can read her like a book.

"I need Asad to drive me to dinner with Sophie tonight" mum told me.

"Mum, ask Peter. He is assigned to you"

"Peter has gone out" she said.

"Call him and then get wherever you want to go. I need Asad tonight to drive me to a party" I lied.

"Then I will have him after he drops you" she kept insisting.

My temper was coming to surface.

"Mum, leave him alone. If you don't, then you will have nothing but regrets" I told her firmly. This is the first time me and mum has ever had a confrontation about this topic. I generally avoid her like the plague.

"Are you threatening me?" she asked claws ready to fight.

"Mum, I don't fucking care whom you sleep with. But leave people who work for me aside. Asad is not going with you anywhere. Period"

I went to my room. I had no where to go, but staying home means another problem with mum. I asked Asad to be ready and 15 minutes I was off from home.

"Drive to the beach"

Asad drove silently. He took me to a side of the beach where there are not many people around. I sat on the sand exhausted, while I know Asad kept an eye on me. He left me for a while before reaching me.

"Everything is okay?"

"Why do you ask?" I snapped. He smiled and turn to go.

"What do you think of my mother?" he stopped on the spot. Turned to face me and I know what he knows. I know my mother had made her inappropriate gestures. But nothing would have surprised me more than what he said at last.

"If you are not careful Liz, there is a high chance you end up just like her"

My jaws dropped. He walked away while I watched him reflecting on what he said.

********************************************

Mrs.Hunt is a dangerous woman. Not once but many times she had make comments and gestures, I deliberately avoided pretending to be ignorant. Just like Liz, Mrs.Hunt is not someone to cross with. She would also go any extreme to make sure life is miserable to those who don't oblige her. But luckily, thanks to Liz whose social calendar is as full as her mothers, I am assigned only to her.

I was surprised when Liz wanted my opinion on her mother. What I said wasn't meant to hurt her but to give a small glimpse of what she would end up becoming if she isn't careful.

I was leaning on the car looking at Liz. She is beautiful no matter if she sad, angry or happy. I saw her abruptly get up, and she came marching towards me. Well, there it is again. I will have to deal with something I should have avoided if I just kept quite.

"You know Asad, I am just like my mother" and she leaned on me, and kissed me on my lips.

I am a practicing Muslim. I have never dated, let alone kiss anyone. So when she kissed me, I was initially surprised. But she pressed herself hard on me while I could taste her tears, then I kissed her back unable to control myself. It felt good. She fits perfectly in my arms. She is so soft and taste divinely.

But then I slowly broke the kiss, without hurting or offending Liz. She is upset. I need not add more to it. I wiped her tears while she struggle to pull away.

"No. You are not like your mother. You have so much more to you than her. Liz look at me" she didn't. she looked away still crying.

"Look at me Liz" and she turned her head.

"I am sorry I was rude. You are just like your father. You can spread love and radiance no matter where you stand. You are beautiful. And one day, you will have a beautiful family and kids with dark curly hair just like yours and live happily with that especial man. You mum has it all, but she doesn't appreciate it. But you will. And I promise to drive your children as I drive you everywhere" 

She smiled at that. Oh thank God. Then she hugged me.

"Thank you"

"Shhh.. I am there. Don't worry, until I am there in that house, I will take care of you" I told her while she snuggle closer. I didn't want to tell her that she isn't suppose to touch me as she is clearly upset about a lot of things.

"Are you angry I kissed you?" she asked like a small girl asking for something.

I laughed. oh, how delightedly I would look after her, only if she is mine.

"Come, I'll take you home"

She sat on the front seat beside me for the first time. I drove her home. I went out and opened the door for her. She got off, then headed home without a glance back. I guess, she regrets kissing me. But too late, she spoil me for any other woman. How I wish she is mine.

**********************************************

I kissed him. Gosh, I kissed him. I don't kiss servants. But he isn't a servant, no he is a servant. I ran towards home frustrated. I have been kissed by many men. But nothing felt like when I kissed Asad. He was controlled. He gave me space and then pulled away. May be he doesn't think I a attractive.

Oh God, I literally threw myself at him. He held me like he was holding a precious thing. He even said he will drive my children. Interesting. I feel good nevertheless. It felt so right to be in Asad's arms. I stopped at the door.

Asad was waiting until I go inside to go to his quarters. No other driver does it, except for him. Suddenly I had the urge to kiss him again. So I ran and flung myself at him in an embrace.

"Go inside darling. I promise you will be fine. I will look after you. okay?" he asked and I nod my head in his embrace. He kissed my forehead. "Now go"

I came to my room. I changed and I slept, and little did I know mum had different plans for me the following day.