1 Party time

"Liz, where are you? Oh gosh, we are starting the tequila" sam was shouting on the phone - again.

"Hold on Sam. I am almost there. Any hot guys?" where's the fun if there is no guys around.

"Yes. Plenty. Come soon"

It was unfortunate my dad and mum insist I take this bullet proof Mercedes even for a party which always end up being boring. More than my safety, it is the  social protocol they worry about. Well, these are small prices and inconvenience one must pay for being extremely rich and f*cking beautiful.

My dress left nothing to the imagination. I dress like a slut. I care least what others say. I have money to buy anyone thousand times over if they say one word against me. And I have made lives miserable. I am extremely proud of what I am capable of.

"F*cking moron, cant you drive a little faster?" I shouted at my driver. He is a new fellow my father had hired recently. I hate the f*cking sight of him. He has an arrogance about him that pissed me off at sight.

"If we had wings I could have gone faster Ms.Lizze. Traffic isn't my problem"

"If I say it is your problem you f*cked up bastard, then trust me, it is your problem. And shut up and drive. I don't take attitudes from the likes of you"

I looked at myself on the mirror. I am a sight to be hold. No wonder I guys get so attracted to me. I am the beauty queen. I am 20. I'll finish my university graduation in 6 months time. Then I will start working for dad. I am 5"7 tall, black eyes and dark black hair, high cheek bones, sharp nose and I know I am bloody beautiful and I use it to my advantage. I want to model for mum but dad says otherwise. Where money speaks, my loyalty is right with them. Yes, I have no morals either.

The traffic is so bad. I am already late. And staying in this car isn't helping. And the driver is making me mad.

"Just horn you idiot. The horn is there to use. Don't sit there and wait like a retarded mother F*cker" I tried to take my irritation on him. Normally I cool down after I yell at something or someone. But not today. This is the first time this stupid piece of shit is driving me around. He drives my dad and mum, I had my own driver.

He turned at me with his dark blue eyes which is boiling in anger, and told me in his most controlled voice "watch your language madam. I am not one of your slaves or a puppy. If you can drive any faster, you are more welcome to do so. But this is all I am capable of. One word and I am getting out of the car"

"You twisted moron, how dare you talk back to me? You beggar who came looking for job, and now you have it, you want to be too smart? Well, you don't know whom you are dealing with?" I am really angry. I felt like hitting him. He will pay for this.

I called my dad. "Dad, who the f*ck is this driver?"

"Liz, he is the new one. A really nice chap, isn't he? Very helpful. Mum likes him too"

"I want him f*cking fired when I come home. F*cking moron just spoke back to me"

"Give the phone to him Liz"

"Hello, you mother F*cker, my father wants to talk to you" I said with self satisfaction.

He took the phone with a murdering expression on his face.

"Yes, sir" , "I understand sir" , "Okay sir" , "I understand" , "sure sir"

He hand me back the phone and we almost reach the club. We almost reached the club by now. I grabbed my phone and went to my friends without a single glance or thought about the driver.

********************************

I prayed Magrib when I got a call saying I have to drive Liz, the only daughter of Mr.Hunt to a club. I usually restrict my association with Ms.Hunt who is know for her cruelty, wickedness, bad manners and most of all, her attitude. I hate her type. I really do. Having been an orphan for the last 10 years of my 23 years had taught me to appreciate people. I am quite and reserve, but I love to be with people. So I am always the helpful one. The one everyone likes.

Ms.Hunt is a beautiful woman. Ofcourse she leaves nothing to the imagination. Her dress are revealing everything that needs to be protected. Her beauty can drive a man to insanity. I have watched her from far. But her type doesn't interest me.

I am in the final year of finishing my online business degree. Sadly, even with grants and partial scholarships, I couldn't afford to go to a university to get the degree I so desperately want. But with this online degree, I am glad I was not only able to get it debt free, but also inshallah will be able to find a job where people will be treated with respect and little more dignified than Ms.Hunt does. I think when one is extremely rich and powerful like Ms.Hunt, they obviously think the rest of us are meant to worship the ground she walks on.

So, when I got the call asking to drive Ms.Hunt, I wasn't happy. But duty is duty. So, I drove her silently. I heard her asking her friend to check out on guys. Subhanallah, the world we live in.

But it is when she started insulting me, I got really angry. I work 24*7 on call at her house, and do all her parents will, and the least she can do is speak to me politely. But no job is as important as self respect.

So, when Mr.Hunt spoke, I was ready to pack off and leave.

"Yes sir"

"I guess my daughter is rude and impolite as usual. Please bear with her. She isn't in a good mood today. And she also needs your help"

"I understand sir" told him.

"Stay with her and bring her back home safe"

"okay sir" I told him.

"Asad, don't try to be too smart and make her angry. She is capable of single handedly making your life a living hell. Don't say I didn't warn you"

"I understand" ofcourse I do. I have seen it happens many times over and over again during the last 6 months.

"Give the phone back to my daughter"

"Sure sir"

Time for me to look for another job. Though Mrs.Hunt  is a demanding person, I was manage to continue my assignments when ever I get break from taking her around. The pay isn't bad. And accommodation provided in servants quarters. I don't take food due to halaal issues. Only vegetables I take. I cook in my small room otherwise.

I manage to save a lot in this 6 months than I did in last 5 years. A well paid , nice job. But a man has no or little use with money when loses his dignity and self respect. I waited in the car for Ms.Hunt to come.

It was finally 3 a.m when she finally came from the bar, drunk to the point of unconsciousness. I hated touching her, but little choice did I have when she fainted on me. I put her in the car, and drove her home. When I came home, I was instructed to carry her to her room, and leave her there. Though she isn't heavy, what bothered me is not her weight, but this spoilt brat could pass as an angel when she is sleeping. She is that beautiful. What joy can she bring a man if only she is well mannered and civil. Well, anyway, she is forbidden fruit to me. It is not like I want her or anything. No way. My daily battle with Satan is hard enough I don't want a living , breathing she devil to make my life more miserable than it already is.