Halloween | Chapter 36

This is the last update for now. I hope you all have enjoyed. Spiderweb well be up soon, hopefully in an hour or so. I would really love if you all check it out.
Happy Halloween everyone.

——

Daddy and I had spent most of the week decorating the front and inside of our house. I was slowly but surely getting used to calling the house our house instead of Daddy's house. I could see he was happy to see I was getting more comfortable here and putting my touch on things.

Today was actually Halloween and I could also tell that Daddy really liked this Holiday by the effort he has put into decorating and his mood over the last few days. I liked this Holiday as well so it was nice to be with someone who liked it as much as me.

We really weren't planning on doing much tonight. The last few years before this I was forced to go out due to my ex. Those were dark memories I didn't want to think back to. They never ended well for me and I'm trying so hard to forget about them.

Daddy had set me up on the couch with some blankets and my the blue stuffed bear he had got me well he was making some food in the kitchen for us. I was feel pretty little today for the most part and Daddy was fully taking care of me.

We were just going to watch some movies cuddled up on the once he was done. I was sitting here for a while and I was starting to impatient with how long he was taking. I let out a small whine that I couldn't hold back. "Daddy I need you know. Come back." I called towards the kitchen and I could hear him quickly finish up whatever he was was doing.

Coming back into the living room I could see that Daddy was trying to hide something behind his back. He came over to the couch I was at, leaning over it and kissing the top of my head as he did so. "I'm done now baby." He told me which made giggle and he set a plate in front of me before ruffling my hair, sitting down next to me on the couch.

My eyes went wide as I saw the plate of sugar cookies with pumpkin's on the front of them. I looked up at him with wide and excited eyes. "Daddy I love these. Thank you!" I said, almost cheering as I clapped my hands together before grabbing one and slipping into my mouth.

"I'm glad you like them. I like seeing you happy." He turned his head to the side as he looked me up and down like he was studying me. I squinted my eyes at him, silently letting him know I wasn't comfortable with the way he was looking at me. I'm sure he could tell based on how stiff my body langue had become. "I'm sorry baby it's just you didn't seem to be that deep into little space anymore. Did something happen well I was gone?" He asked me, running his fingers through my hair.

I simply shrugged at his question as I cuddled into his side. I wasn't even aware of the fact that I was out of little space now, normally I don't go in and out of it often considering I didn't really need to and it made things easier for me to get through. "I didn't even notice. I guess it's a good thing though. I want to watch a scary move and I'm a bit of scaredy cat when I'm little."

He laugh as he picked up the remote to the TV, scrolling through the movies. "Oh I couldn't tell at all." He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm which made me lightly smack his chest. He quickly grabbed my hand in his, giving me a scolding look. "We don't hit." He said sternly before releasing my hand.

I looked up at him with doe like eyes. "I'm sorry. You just hurt my feeling." I moved closer to him as I said it and he pulled me even closer which immediately made me feel happy again, no longer ashamed of my actions and letting his words from before drop from my mind.

Daddy pulled one of the blanket around me, moving the plate of cookies to sit on the coffee table in front of us. I rested my hand down on his lap and he ran his fingers through my hair, making me let out a small noise of contentment. "I'm upset I'm not going to see you all scared and jumpy." He said, not taking his eyes of the screen.

I rolled my eyes sitting up slightly to peek his lips before laying back down. "You can still be the big, bad, protective Daddy you are even if I'm not scared. I like feeling you protect me." I told him and he chuckle as he didn't need to be told that. When I was being a baby I needed to be babied. That had become very apparent to him when I was recovering from my injured. I'd be supriesed if that was the first time he noticed that.

I knew by the end of the night I would be back to being little again after the fright of all these movies and he was going to have to hold me and chase all the bad dreams away but it was worth it. All I needed was my Daddy and some blankets and the night would be perfect. Our perfect little Halloween.