Early Bird | Chapter 5

"Daddddyyy stop that tickles." I whined as I kicked my legs as I trashed around on top of him. Daddy kept running his finger tips up and down my side, making me squirm as he did so. 

"I didn't know my little baby was so ticklish." Daddy said with a gruff chuckle as he stop his tickling motion and moving to run his hands along my side in a comforting manor.

I laid my head back down on his bare chest as I wrap my legs around his hips. It was early in the morning and the sun had come through, just started coming through the slight cracks in the curtains. Neither Daddy and I were morning people but it seemed that when we were together being awake this early was easier to do. 

I think I'm liking the idea of waking up to him everyday like this. Maybe I'll move in here sooner rather the later. I think last night helped me move past the fear I had towards him and giving him that trust. I want to feel vulnerable with him, I want to trust him with all of my heart. 

Daddy ran one of his finger through my hair, making me smile and let out a small noise of contentment. He kissed the top of my head and I could feel him smile against my skin. He makes me happier then anyone else ever has before.

The blankets that were wrap around us had fallen down a bit with my quick motions before. There was a slight draft coming through the bedroom that made me shiver a small bit and I curl into Daddy more, wanting his body heat.

Daddy quickly noticed the change in my body langue and he pulled the blankets back up around us, holding me closer to his chest. "Is my little boy cold?" Daddy asked me in a gentle coo. 

"I was. I'm fine now though. Thank you for noticing Daddy." I said with a nodded as I looked up at him with big doe eyes.

Daddy gave me a gentle smile as he ruffled my hair. "No need to to thank me baby boy." 

I felt my cheeks heat up with a blush and I buried my face in his chest. When he said things like this I couldn't help but blush. He just made me feel so wanted, so loved. He noticed things normal people wouldn't and I don't think I'll ever get over how observant he was with me. 

 I glanced up a little bit and he was still starring at me like that. "Dada why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him in a sweet, slightly embarrassed voice. 

Daddy placed his fingers gently under my chin, bringing my face up to look fully at him which made me blush more then before. "I'm just admiring my beautiful baby boy. How could I not when you look this adorable curled up on my chest."

I poked his cheek with a slight pout. "Stop Daddy yew makes me's blush." I said as I squirmed up to put my face at level with his. 

Daddy chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose which made me giggle. "I'm never going to stop looking at you like that baby, you're too precious. Pus you look adorable when you blush pumpkin."

"Do you really think so Daddy?" I asked him in astonishment. No matter how many times he tells me how perfect I am to him I'll ever believe it. It's just strange to me. This is all so different.

Daddy smiled as he starred into my eyes, seeming to get lost in them. "Of course I do baby. You're perfect to me inside and out. One day I hope you can see what I see. I love you pumpkin."

"Maybe one day I will. I love you too Daddy." I told him as I wrap my arms around his neck as Daddy brought our lips together. 

My stomach let out a loud growl, ruining the perfect moment between us. Daddy pulled away with a smile and we both started to laugh. 

"I think we need to get out of bed and get you fed. What do you think baby boy?" Daddy asked me as he sat up with me in his lap. Daddy secured his hands around my back and I wrap my arms and legs around him.

"But but Daddy I'm comfy with you like this. I wanna cuddles." I told him as I rested my head on his shoulder, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck. 

"What about I make us some breakfast and then we can cuddle up on the couch before I bring you home later on?" Daddy asked me as he brushed his hands up my spin, standing up with me in his arms.

I peaked up at him with a smile as I let out a tiny squeak. "Can Chip join us?" I asked him, bouncing around in his arms with excitement.

Daddy laughed in amusement at my excitement as he made his way out of the room and over to the stairs. "Of course he can baby boy. I wouldn't want it any other way."