Learned Tactics | Chapter 3

I plodded myself down on Daddy's lap. He had to finish a few business E-mails first and then he said I was all his for the rest of the night. I had been looking over his shoulder just waiting for him to hit send on what looked to be the last one he had so I could have all of his attention.

I looked up at him with big eyes as I blinked slowly at him and he smirked before looking back down at his work. That didn't make me look away from him though.

He finished up going over what he wrote before hitting send and placing his lap top on the table next to the couch. 

He ran his fingers through my hair, slightly running his nails along my scalp. "What it is little one?"

"Daddddyy can we watch Nemo?" I asked in a slightly whiny voice. "And since you're done with that E-mail I think you should be paying more attention to me now."

He kissed the top of my head. " Of course we can. What do you say we have a movie night well you're here?"

I clapped my hands together in excitement and started to bounces on his lap. "Yay movie night with Daddy. That means I get tons of cuddles. Can I have juice and popcorn too?"

"Popcorn you can have but how about I give you water or something instead of juice?" Daddy asked me as he poked my nose which made me giggle until I realized what he had just said.

I let out a whine as I wiggled on his lap. " Nu uh Dada I want juice. Water is yucky."

"But baby it's health for you. Juice is just pure sugar and wasted calories." Daddy argued back which just made me start to sniffle.

"But but Dada I'z been a gewd boy. I should gets juice." I said as I gave him the sweetest puppy dog eyes I can mange. I knew he won't be able to tell me no well he was starting into them.

Daddy let out a sigh of defeat and I smiled and clap my hands together, knowing I won. "Fine you can have one glass baby boy. Is apple juice fine?"

"Yes I liwe apple juiwe." I said with a nodded as Daddy stood up with my in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he made his way to the kitchen.

Daddy set me down on the counter before he made his way over to the fridge. He didn't leave me in the living room because he knew I didn't to like to be left alone, even if it was just at for a few minutes.

"You know I think too much of Devin's tactics have rubbed off on you. You're becoming a bit bratty at times." Daddy told me in a joking manor.

I let out a loud huff as I crossed my arms over my chest with a pout. "I'z not a bwat. I'z Dada good boy."

"That you are pumpkin. You're all Daddy's." He told me and I let out a noise of contentment as he poured my juice into a glass and the bag of popcorn into a large, black glass bowl. 

He left the bowl and juice on the counter before picking me up and holstering me on his hip. "Before we go watch a movie Daddy got a surprise for you." It always made me smile when he called himself Daddy, it made me feel like he was proud to be my care giver. No one in my past was, I liked this change.

My eyes went big as I let out a loud squeak of excitement before I felt filled with guilt. "Daddy you don't need to get me things." I told him with a bit of a whimper. I didn't like people I cared for buying me things, I wasn't really worth it. That's what I've been told before anyways.

"I don't need to but I want to little one. Only the best is acceptable for my little boy." Daddy told me as he kissed the top of my head. 

I stayed quiet after that, trying to except the fact that he was going to buy me things if I liked it or not. Daddy was just trying to make me happy which gave me the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. He could always give me those feelings so easily, it made me happy to get to feel like this for someone. 

Daddy walked us down the hall and up the staircase that lead to the second floor of his house. I wanted to ask him to put me down because I felt bad that he was carrying me. I loved the feeling of it but i just made me feel guilty.

I needed to be taken care of by someone I care for but at the end of the day I had been so beaten down in the past that I didn't feel good enough for the love Chris makes me feel. He always knew how to make me feel loved better then anyone else could ever dream of.

Daddy brought us over to one of the spare bedrooms that was in the long hallway up here. He shifted my slightly so he could open the door with the one hand but still hold me with the other. 

Moments like this made me appreciate how strong he was and our height difference. Ricky may try to do thing for Devin like this but he struggles with it. It is really cute to watch how he sets his discomfort aside for lovers happiness. 

Daddy let the door swing open and I let out a loud gasp as my face lite up. I never in my wildest dreams expected for this to be what he bought me. It was the best thing anyone could buy me too, he just knew me so well.

______

What do you guess think the gift is that Chris bought him? 

It feel weird writing chapters at this length because I usually don't write anything below 1000 words or even just under 1000. It wanted to try it with this story though because I think it will make updating more frequently easier for me. I hope you all are enjoying this story so far regardless of how long each chapter is though.