Birthday Surprise | Chapter 34

Well Daddy was at work Ricky and Devin help me get everything out of the moving truck and into the house. We didn't have a lot of time so when we had gotten almost everything in Ricky left to go and distract Daddy for a few hours. Devin and I got the rest of my things inside and got everything organized. Looking at it now it all seemed so perfect, like I had been here for years now. I couldn't deny that this just felt right too. I hope Daddy likes his surprise.

Everything had seemed to be perfectly falling into place as Devin and I finished up the last bits of everything just as we heard their cars pull up in the driveway. With a giggle we both moved to stand next to the door, hidden away a bit, not wanting to be seen right away. This was meant to be a surprise so it only seemed fitting.

I could heard both of them coming up the stairs and I felt my heart rate speed up as their footsteps get closer to where we were. "Ricky I'm not getting what is so important that I need to see it now. I told you I just want to go pick Ryan up and spend the day with him. You've been dragged me around almost all day. Can't this just wait?" Daddy asked, sounding annoyed with the whole situation. I hope that seeing this changes the attitude he was carrying.

"Just come on and stop complaining. I promise you that you're not going to regret seeing this and right after that I'll stop dragging you around. You just need to trust me right now." Ricky argued, seeming to be standing his ground. I could hear in his voice that he was tried. I'm going to guess that this isn't the first time they've had this debate today.

As Daddy came into the room he stood dead in his tracks, taking in the fact that all of my things were scattered around his room like they belonged there. His back was to me and he didn't even see me when he came in the room as he was too caught up with what had happen to his normal surroundings.

I stiffened up, talking myself up quickly before moving to wrap my arms around him from behind. I saw Daddy jump at first but he quickly relaxed when he saw they were my arms. "Happy Birthday Daddy. Do you like your surprise?" I asked him and he turned around to face me, taking my face into his hands and kissing me .

As he pulled away he starred down into my eyes and I could see so much light in them, he seemed so over joyed about the whole thing. "Are you sure about this baby? I know I've hinted at it a lot but I don't want you to do this just to make me happy."

I nodded my head edargly, smiling at him. "I'm sure about this. It feels right. I don't like being away from you so now I have no reason to be. I trust you." I told him and I knew I was being fully honest with him. None of that was a lie.

Daddy's smile grew as he heard what I had to say which made me giggle uncontrollably. I liked making Daddy happy, it always made me feel all warm and fuzzy. This just seemed like it was the best decision for the both of us.

__________

After the shock and excitement had worn off from the whole thing we had all moved downstairs. We order food and just sat around for a while. I missed this feeling. We all haven't just sat around like this since before Daddy, Devin and Ricky were fighting. Now that things have blown over it made me happy to see everything go back to normal.

Devin and Ricky didn't stay long and as much as I loved their company it was nice to see them leave. I wanted some alone time with my Daddy now and I could tell he wanted the same. The worse part of all of that though was that I had to get off of Daddy's lap to say goodbye to them. I didn't like having to do that, I was comfy.

I did end up doing it though and I gave them both a hug before they left. Daddy showed them both out as I told him I was just going to wait here as I was too tried to do much moving. I think he believed it so easily because of my injured ankle. That was all a bit of a lie though but for right now he didn't have to know that. I had something else in mind anyways.

I slowly made my way up the stairs, struggling with it as I did so. I had done a bit too much movement on my ankle today and it was starting to hurt. I had to go up the stairs one step at a time, using the railing to help keep the pressure off of my damaged ankle. I was hopping it would take Daddy a while to get Ricky and Devin out the door because I was going to need more time then I thought with how long it was taking me to just get upstairs.

Once I had finally made it upstairs to the bedroom I quickly stripped out of the clothes I had on, causing me to shiver slightly from the draft that come in through the windows. I stopped once I was in nothing other then satin boxer briefs that were tight and that made my butt look even nicer then it was. From how often Daddy grabbed at it and rested his hand there I could tell it was something he liked to admire.

I lent over the bed, trying to look casual as I did so, pulling me phone out as I pretended to scroll through it as I listened close to here if Daddy was coming up the stairs yet. I arched my back slightly as I heard him getting closer and once he got to the doorway I heard him stop as he eyes felt like they were burning a hole into me.

"Fuck." I heard him mumble under his breath. He walking over to me, smacking my ass as he got closer causing me to jump slightly. He groped at it and I stood up turning to look at him as I knelt on the bed, putting me closer to his height. I wrapped my arms around his neck leaning closer and kissing along his jaw line.

I felt Daddy wrapped his arms around my waist dropping them down to grabbed my butt once again. "Happy Birthday Daddy. Do you like what you see?" I asked him, breathing against him next as I spoke in a hushed tone.

"Hm. Why wouldn't I?" He said, looking over me and I looked up at him with innocent looking eyes, toying with the buttons on his shirt. "Someone must be feeling like a big boy tonight? Think I'm going to take advantage of that."