Uh.

He would probably be skinned to death.

As he was crossing the expanse of the van to sit on the other couch that was currently empty, he was suddenly grabbed unceremoniously from his back, causing Jimin to fall squarely on his butt with an undignified cry. Too surprised with the situation, Jimin blinked many times.

It took him several seconds to realize that he was not a sitting on the futon that was supposedly laid on the floor of the car for them to sleep on. Instead, he was seated on something else.

Jimin huffed in annoyance.

"Hyung!" Jimin whined loudly, not noticing that his voice caught everyone's  attention.

His Suga-hyung chuckled, his breath fanning his ear that caused Jimin to shiver a bit. The boy had one arm circled around Jimin's waist as Jimin sat on the older boy's lap.  Tightening his hold, he pulled Jimin closer, earning a squeak from the younger.

Jimin's back was now flushed against Suga's chest. He might want to deny it but his heart was beating so loud it's possible that he would go deaf. Could Suga hear his heart beat? He hoped not.

"You need me to scratch your back?" Suga said, more like whispered since his mouth was so close to Jimin's ears. The older boy chuckled again and the sensation of his breath ghosting over Jimin's ear did things to his system.

Jimin bit his lip hard.

"Umm, it's alright, hyung. I already asked Tae to do it for me."

Suga's other arm snaked its way around Jimin's waist, his mouth getting nearer until Jimin could already feel it lightly touching the shell of his ear. Not to that point that Suga's lips were fully touching his ear, it's more like grazing.

"It's just scratching, Chim. I don't really mind," he said, one arm letting go of its hold so that he could run it over Jimin's back. His touch passed by the spot where it's so itchy and Jimin almost moaned for dear's sake.

So, okay.

He needed this so badly.

The shirt he was wearing was quite tight, and so, Suga would not be able to put his arm under the shirt and scratch the part where it itched for some reason. Jimin's original plan was to take off his shirt and ask Tae to scratch his back, but now that Suga would be the one doing the scratching, taking off the shirt was already out of the plan.

He guessed that he would just have to endure scratching over the shirt, although that's not gonna be very satisfactory.

"O-okay..." Jimin finally breathed out after several moments of silence and thinking. "Thanks, hyung. It's in the center part." The younger boy could feel his hyung's hand slowly going to the part of his back that he had just described. "A b-bit upper..." he added, feeling the way the other boy's hand caressed his back in an upward direction until- Oh.

Yes, that felt so good. Damn it.

"Y-yes, hyung! That's it! P-please scratch that part," he uttered helplessly, and then Suga started to scratch that exact spot. The movement was slow, and not really enough to satisfy Jimin's need. "Hyung, do it harder..."

Jimin's whining seemed to have the opposite effect, because instead of Suga scratching harder, the older boy halted in his movements. What made things worse was that it now felt itchier. Jimin was really disturbed and he needed it to be scratched now.

"Hyung, why did you stop? Please don't stop," he almost begged.

It took forever before his Suga-hyung spoke. "Uh...s-sorry," he said with a soft and slightly hesitant voice. Which was weird, since his Suga-hyung never sounded like this. "Here, let me-"