"You not old enough to have nerves." I said and he stuck his tongue out at me before laying his head on her shoulder.

They both get on my nerves.

Valencia Carter

"Why are you so tense?" Dave questioned, glancing over at me from the driver's seat.

"Am I?"

"You haven't said one word since I pulled off. Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I just haven't been on a real date in a very long time and I'm a little nervous."

"Trust me, you have nothing to be nervous about." He took a hold of my hand and gave me a reassuring smile.

It might be something as little as skating, but it's still a big deal to me. I'm going on a date, with a man at that.

We arrived at the rink and when we walked in it was completely empty.

"Um, it's pretty dead in here for it to be a Friday." I looked around and there wasn't anybody here except a few staff members.

"Because I rented it."

"Rented it?"

"Yeah." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to where the skates were. "A twelve please."

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone, "I need a seven

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone, "I need a seven."

I knew that act he was putting on the other was fake. There's no way he's leaving me alone that easy.

"What's wrong with you?" I blurted out while we were putting our skates on.

He chuckled and looked at me while tying his laces, "What?"

"Well, you're a sweet guy and I want to know why you don't already have someone."

"I got out a serious relationship a year ago. We were together for four years, talking about marriage and children, but she ended up cheating with my best friend. I was willing to make it work but I still couldn't get over it."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

He shrugged, "I believe everything happens for a reason."

We moved towards the rink and the first thing I did when I stepped foot on it was cling onto the wall for dear life.

"I thought you could skate." He snickered making me narrow my eyes at him.

"I told you it's been a while. Don't laugh at me." I flicked him in the forehead.

"Alright." He grabbed my hand and helped me get around until I found my balance.

As he was skating past me, he gave my butt a hard slap making me jump.

"Catch me if you can." He laughed as I chased him, but it was no use because I couldn't catch him to save my life. "Okay, okay, I quit. You hungry? Nevermind, I know you are."

I smacked my lips, "What's that suppose to mean?"

"You're always eating."

I couldn't argue with that. We sat at a table that had a fresh pepperoni pizza sitting out.

"You know, I never had a woman want me to take her skating for a date."

"Well I don't really like fancy things. As long as you give me food then I'm content." I told him and he shook his head laughing.

"Well next date I'm choosing."

"So you plan in taking me out again?"

"If that's okay with you." He bit his bottom lip, letting out a small laugh.

" He bit his bottom lip, letting out a small laugh

"I don't know, I'll have to see." I put up a front knowing damn well I was going on another date with him.

He smiled, "That's fair."

There goes those butterflies.

♡♡♡♡
Do y'all want to see more of the tweets or nah?

Valencia and Dave?

Sebastian?

Excuse mistakes.