Well, that was one down.

She turned to the blasted roof, scaling the building and landed at the top of the building just in time to watch Sakura blast the larger enemy into the air with enough explosive seals that'll probably make Deidara happy, and Sasuke wrapping the man with enough ninja-wire that gave him a firm hold on the man. In classic Rock Lee style, the sent the man spiraling down, head first to the ground.

Well, that was two down.

She jumped down to regroup with the two, her head tilting when she realized the orange one wasn't there. "Where's Naruto?"

The two shrugged, but there was worry on their face. Tamako eyes widen, "Naruto still has that Chakra Receptor on! He won't make it by himself!" Then dashed towards the largest Chakra Signature.

The two were on her tail, exchanging worried glances and picked up speed. Right as they launched themselves off a cliff, they spotted Dotou throwing Naruto under the ice and she signaled Sasuke and Sakura. Her eyes narrowed at the older man, using her skill to get a better glimpse.

Name: Kazahana Dotou

Level: 380

Class: Daimyo (Jonin Level)

HP: 12,290/22,560

CP: 14,480/37,590

A terrible brother, an usurper of an uncle and a terrible ruler. Yeah, just kill him.

BOUNTY: 10,000,000 ryo

Diving behind an ice pillar, she signed before calling out, "Shouton: Crystal Shackles!" That bounty was going to be hers!

She knew chakra armor made ninjutsu ineffective, but if she could stop this man in motion, Sasuke or Sakura could get a clean hit that could either render the armor ineffective, or straight damage the man.

Either was fine, and she let chakra course through the ground and beneath the man. Chains wrapped around the mans leg, tugging him into the ground and forcing the older man to his knees. Familiar chirping and raiton filled the air, the air smelling burnt.

"Take this! Chidori!"

With nowhere to run, Dotou took the brunt of chidori and Sasuke did not hold back with both hands enveloped in raiton chakra. Dotou's armor created a forcefield of chakra to block the assassination type jutsu, it's core cracking. Dotou broke the chains on his arms and wacked Sasuke aside like an annoying pest, sending the boy flying through the air.

Sakura lunged into the air, catching Sasuke before he could make impact against a cliff and flickered to the ground.

"As if that level of Jutsu would be effective on me!" He groaned with power, shattering her crystal shackles and took a step forward.

"I opened a crack in that thing..." Sasuke grumbled out, clutching his chest where Sakura's hands glowed green. "Finish the rest..!"

Tamako was not built for one hit one kill, so when the ground beneath began to shake and the lake beneath the ice glowed red, she sighed in relief.

Right before she plopped in the ground to relax, a blue window popped in front of her eyes.

[Baddies should be punished]

Objective: Kill Dotou

Rewards: +100,000 ryo

+350 EXP

+20 with Yukigakure

She could never say no to EXP and took a page out of Gaara's jutsu, her hands weaving as her chakra swarmed out of her body and encircled Dotou. She fisted her hand, and a periwinkle hand, the size of Dotou erupted from the ground, cupping his entire body and squeezed. "Shouton: Ingulfing Fist."