New Book!

OK Guys I have four new stories on draft and I really want to get them started but I can only choose one because I can't ahve so many stories going at once. If you hav already read this my good friend brought to my attention that she can't pick if she doesnt know what it is about so I will give a short little thing about each please inbox me which one would like to see. This vote is done on May 12. 

Here are the stories. 

The Son of Hera- Perseus is a man who has loyally fought for Olympus for close to seven years. When the love of his life dies in the last war he refuses god hood and disappears for close to fifteen years. When a new threat rises will he help the Olympians or refuse to get close to anyone except two. Hera and Artemis. He is Perseus Jackson son of Hera. 

The Son of Chaos- His father was the most powerful primordial of all. His name Chaos, when his children came to be nobody noticed a smaller child appeared to, except Chaos who saw a great future. He raised the boy and taught him everything. When the gods came to power he taught Perseus about them as well and Percy hated the Olympians. But what happens if his father orders him to protect Olympus? What happens if he meets the love of his life? Only time will tell. 

The Army of Darkness- Two of the most loyal demigods are accused of treason. When in the throne room faced with death an unknown force takes them away. Trains them to be the best. When one of her demigods is murdered by the Olympians she calls her armies to war. Will they protect their old family or destroy Olympus with their new? 

The Champion of Olympus- He was their savior when he suddenly disappears they send the one closest to him to find him when she does he finds him broken almost beyond repair she agrees to hide him but when a new threat rises will he help or will he break down again? 

Thanks everyone!