Leo XIV

Charging into a battle after getting tortured for three days, was a terrible idea. Ever muscle in Leo's body flared in agony. As they sprinted the ten feet to get to the monsters Leo thought it would be an easy victory after all they odds were finally in their favour. 

But of course the dracnae had better armour and the cyclops had armour on as well. Just as the demigods were about to hit the small shield wall the dracnae put up Jason used the winds to buffet them and Frank turned into a lion and knocked all three over and disintegrating one. Annabeth stabbed one in the throat. 

 Percy made the water in the dracnae evaporate which made Leo a little nervous, if Percy ever decided to get mad at him. Leo shook the thought away he didn't want to be scared of one of the nicest demigods in history. 

The cyclops swung his club in a deadly arc not hitting anything except.

"My mast! Do you know how long it takes to build?" Leo whined. Obviously the cyclops did not care for he took a swing at Leo's head. 

"Leo let's worry about one thing at a time!" Jason yelled. 

"Ugh fine!" Leo shouted. They battled the cyclops for a little bit longer the armour was just to strong for the celestial bronze metal. 

"This isn't working!" Annabeth cried out. 

"Ideas?" Percy asked as he dodged a club he looked like he was ready to pass out. 

"Yea, Leo can you flame on?" Annabeth yelled over the booming crash of the club. 

"Yea, of course!" Leo shouted back.

"Great jump on his chest and melt the armour!' Annabeth said. 

"And how in Hephaestus am going to reach his chest?" Leo rolled his eyes.

"Jason?" Annabeth asked. 

"He needs momentum and needs to be off the ground." Jason shook his head helplessly.

"Frank toss Leo!" Annabeth yelled, Frank nodded and stood back facing the cyclops. Leo saw the rest of the demigods distracting the monster, he took a deep breath and ran Frank bent down holding his hands like a trapeze artist would. He put is foot on Franks hands and jumped as Frank threw him. 

He wanted to yell something cool like flame on but he was terrified so he yelled. "Holy Hesphestus!" 

But he landed on the chest of the cyclops fully abaze. Leo felt the armour melting slightly. He screamed as he intensified the blast. The liquid metal burning his entire body, he finally felt skin so he let go and felt a bunch of water splash everyone. He heard the cyclops scream in pain and when Leo turned to look at the monster all there was, was a pile of golden monster dust. 

He vision started turning black and red and when he saw six figures peering over him, he knew that it was his friends but he couldn't see their faces. 

"Oh no, Leo can you hear me?" Piper asked, he knew her well enough that she was trying hard not to cry.

"I am fine Pipes." Leo rasped even though he knew he was hurt bad. 

"Leo we are going to lift you up, and put you into the medical bay. You need some medical treatment but I don't know what will heal your skin." Annabeth said but directed it mostly to everyone else. 

"M-my skin? What is wrong with my skin?" Leo asked hurridly and tried sitting up but almost blacked out so he layed back down. Obviously his attempt was futile because nobody said anything. 

"Leo, when you turned the armour to sludge it burnt your face, arms, legs and probably chest too." Percy informed him. 

"Well all Hades." Leo muttered, he then passed out.