Chapter 2

"Owada, wait up!" I yell, chasing after the biker.
"Hm? Oh, (L/N), hey." He says cooly, turning back to me with Makoto nowhere to be seen. "What's up?" He asks, scratching behind his neck. I bow to him, (H/C) hair hiding my face which is pink and patchy from running. "Th-thanks for sticking up for me against the Mastermind." I mumble, using the students' nickname for the Teddy bear's controller. As I get back up, Mondo looks away blushing.
"It's fine, nobody should say that to a girl."
"Still, thank you." I smile before heading to the school store to try the Monomono machine
~time skip~
"I hate this stupid thing!" I hiss, shoving my fifth 'Sonic cup-a-noodle' in my bag. I'd collected quite the array of useless crap, but a particular thing caught my eye: a quality chinchilla cover for a motorbike seat. Immediately Mondo came to mind and i got to work wrapping it up for him.
The next morning, i brought the box with me to the dining hall, eyes averted from the bossy Kiyotaka who was (again) arguing with Mondo. My cheeks blushed as i remember the mini fanfic i write about it. Mention that to Hifumi and he'd probably end me...
After the meeting, I hung back in the hall and walked to Mondo. "Hey Owada?" He turned back with a grunt. "I uh... I got this from the Monomono machine yesterday and thought of you." I held the box out to him. The only wrapping paper available to me had Monokuma's face all over it, which certainly made him suspicious. he just held the box, giving me a funny look. "Oh come on Owada, do I look like a killer? Trust me, you'll like it."
"Meh, screw it." He said, opening the box and taking out the seat cover, whistling at the quiality craftsmanship.
"Whoa, you're really giving me this?" He asks. I nod grinning.
"Yup! So you'd better use it when we all get out of here." I smile at him, hoping the smile was contagious. Evidently, it wasn't. "We all? You did pay attention before right?" Mondo scoffs "We ain't all getting out, one or none."
"You have such little faith Owada, I'm sure we can all do this." I squeeze his shoulder comfortingly. "I just know it."
As I turn to leave, he grabs my wrist. "(L/N)..." I turn to him curiously. "Promise me... promise me that you'll find the killer with me if somebody dies..." He says.
"I promise, Owada." I say back, smiling.
"Jus' call me Mondo, that 'Owada' sht pisses me off." He chuckles. A shiver went down my shine as i fought back a bright blush. "Alright, but only if you call me (Y/N)."" Holding my hand out for a handshake, I smile at the boy. He chuckles again and shakes my hand, letting my wrist go. I blush again as he touches me before we both retract our hands.
"Mondoooo~!" Sings an annoying voice as Monokuma appears beside me and looking at Mondo. "When did you become such a softie~?"
"Shut up!"
"Although i don't blame you for making a deal with her, I want to too~"
"You stay away from her you motherfu-"
"Its okay Mondo." I cut him off. "What's this deal, Monokuma?"
"Write a fanfiction about me and I'll never come in your room again. One of the sexy ones about me and you and let me pin it everywhere!" He chirped evilly.
As i was about to reply a verbal 'No!', a cough came from the Dining Hall doorway. "Did somebody say fanfiction?!" Hifumi faked a heroic voice.
"not your arty type of fanfiction, the written type that (Y/N) does in her spare time! Mind your own business!" Monokuma huffs. I blushed and hid my face.
"(Y/N) does fanfiction?" The boys asked confusedly, before Mondo glared at Hifumi, snarling.
"Who said you could call her (Y/N)?"
"Yes! She's quite popular among fandoms for her writing-"
"But she isn't as skilled as me!"
"Shut it Fatty!"
"Ahem!" Monokuma took their attention again. "I have a sample with me which i took from her diary."
"Monokuma please no-!"
He cleared his throat before reading aloud. "'Mondo kissed Kiyotaka fiercely, a guttural groan escaping his throat. The biker pressed against him, whispering, "I wanna fu-." Oh my (Y/N)! Suck a way with words..." Monokuma blushed.
I snatched back my diary and darted off, too afraid and scared to look at the expressions of the guys. I hid away in the trash room.
Mondo's POV
'She thinks I'm gay? And for Kiyotaka?!' I growled in my head, blushing more than Fatty and the bear bastard.
"I never knew you were gay..." Hifumi hummed. "I could've drawn it-!"
"I ain't gay! I'm straight dammit!" I groaned, gripping my head.
"So disagrees~ That story goes faaaaar farther than where i read to~!" Monokuma gigled, the stupid smirk on his face taunting me. "Man... she thinks I'm gay..."I sigh, opening my eyes to see Monokuma and Fatso gone, the clairvoyant asshole there instead.
"Who cares? Unless..." He thinks, obviously having eavesdropped on my mini-complaint. His huge hair was so close to tickling my face. "Don't make assumptions basta-!"
"You love her!" He smiled, snapping his fingers. "Tell you what, I'll keep your secret and I'll look into your future with her on one condition!"
To be fair, I couldn't give less of a shit about the clairvoyance crap, but I had to hide the sheer embarrassment of having a crush on a girl who think's I'm gay for Kiyotaka.
"W-what is it?" I grunt, looking away.
"Promise me you won't kill me!" Yasuhiro sobs, hands together and above his head in prayer.
"Fine, I promise." The temptaion of the future telling was almost overwhelming, being able to know if he ever likes me back, if we get together, if we...
I shook my head and looked up at Yasuhiro. "So, about that reading?"
"I'm thinkin' man, geez!" He sighs, holding his head. "Aha! Whoa man... not expecting that..." He mutters.
"What? What is it dude?"
"You get to date her, man! And whoa... Monokuma gives you a joint dorm!"
"Really?"
"No..." He shakes his head "Sorry man but, my mind goes blank thinking about you both. I didn't want to make you feel bad."
"You're a dick!" I growl, taking (Y/N)'s present and looking for her.