"Well I'm a good teacher" He smirks down at me after my response, "What if I'm naughty?"

"Then I'll get the cane" I fold my arms over my chest, "Well I might actually enjoy that" He smirks making me bat him away with disgust, "You're disgusting" I roll my eyes making him laugh.

"Okay fine, I'll be good for you" He puts a hand on his heart, "Good" I look up at him, "Good" He mumbles back, our stare lingers for a second or two before I spin around going into the next room.

"Okay so, who drew Mona Lisa?" Issac asks, we've looked at half the museum, I'm enjoying myself very much especially because I'm telling Issac all about the painting, finally being able to show off how much I know about art and I think he might be enjoying it as well.

"Leonardo Da Vinci" I smile but he looks confused, "I thought it was Van Gogh?" He huffs making me shake my head, "No Van Gogh - whose real name is Vincent Willem Van Gogh - drew the famous painting The Starry Night" I tell him as he nods, he really seems to be taking an interest.

"The man with no ear?" He raises his eyebrows, "Yes, the man with no ear" I laugh, "I thought he drew that picture with the man on a dock with his hands over his ears screaming" He mumbles in thought, I smile, "No that painting is called The Scream by a complete other artist called Edvard Munch" I nod.

We walk more around the museum taking in the art, we came to a room full of city paintings, one of my favourites. I love the city and drawing them, pictures of lit up New York or Singapore something like that.

"Draw me your perfect city" Issac speaks softly, standing behind me, I look up at him, he takes out the sketch pad and pencils from the inside of his jacket, how'd he fit that there?

"Okay" I nod, drawing relaxes me not that I need relaxing right now but I love to draw, I take the pad off him and sit on a seat that's in the museum placed perfectly in front of the paintings.

"I don't want you to copy one of these, I want you to draw me your ideal world, city, whatever you want" Issac smiles sitting next to me but leaves an appropriate gap, I nod and think for few minutes.

I begin drawing, lights, tall buildings, the ocean, stars in the night sky, I've never been asked to draw my perfect city but when the pen hits the paper I know exactly what it is.

I've only ever left the country to Majorca when I was a kid, my dad was around then and it was one of the best times of my life. He took us to see so many sites and beautiful views, I'd drew for hours, it was what made me start drawing. Ever since then I've never gone far without a sketch pad.

"Where'd you like to travel to?" Issac sits on the other side of the bench, legs folded with his elbows resting on his knees, "Loads of places, Italy, America, Singapore, Greece, Australia" I stay focused on my drawing, outlining my next tall building.

"What about you? Where'd you go?" I look up at him through my eyelashes for a few seconds before dropping back to my sketch pad, "America, Disney Word" He smiles.

"Didn't you go as a kid?" I frown, I'd never been, we'd always planned to go but then dad left and well, we never went.

"Me and my family did, my brother didn't, we went before he was born but he always wanted to go, reckoned he was gonna win the lottery and go" Issac laughs to himself, from the way he used past tense for his brother, I'm guessing he's no longer with us. He looks so sad through his laugh thinking about his memories.

"That would be so nice, you doing that for him" I take my eyes away from my sketch and give him a smile, I wasn't going to ask him to explain to me, he didn't look ready to, especially not here and I know what it feels like to talk about something when you're not ready to.

I finish up my drawing, about an hour had gone, I was proud of my little creation.

"Finished" I smile at Issac, "Let's see" He looks up from his phone that he turns off and puts in his pocket giving me his full attention.

"It's beautiful" He smiles, "Tell me about all the building" He shuffles up the bench so he's sitting next to me. I smile, no one has ever taken this much notice of my drawings.

"Okay, so this is the museum I hope to have a painting in one day" I point to it, "This is a massive hotel with loads of luxury flats, I've always wanted to live in a place with a beautiful view. All these are just pretty buildings with pretty lights" I smile, "One day your painting will be in a museum" Issac smiles taking the drawing from me.

"No it won't" I frown, "Yes it will, I'll make it happen" He smiles.

"Thank you for taking me to the museum I really appreciate it" I smile, "Anything for you Darling Darcy" I see a little dimple when he smiles.

I lean over and give him a hug, he's warm and smells nice. I pay him another thank you before I get out the car and up my drive, he doesn't drive off until I've walked in. Straight away Ezra is there to greet me.

"Hey Darc, where've you been?" Ezra says worriedly, his voice is soft and gently, "Issac took me to the museum, I'm sorry I didn't text you" I smile, he pulls me into a hug.

"I know, I was just worried, did you have fun?" He says resting his chin on top of my head.

"Yes, it was amazing" I smile.

Hey guys! This chapter is longer then my usual I hope you like it (: few questions,
1. What do you think happened to Andrew?
2. Do you think Darcy is starting to like Issac?
3. What do you think will happen with Ellie?

Vote if you like!