Chapter 62: Let the games begin

Start from the beginning

 Tears welled up in my eyes again.

   Great.

"Is Miller British also?" I asked. The men that were standing around aimlessly slowly dispatched, I don't blame them either —who would be comfortable seeing their boss get emotional like that? 

  " Boyfriend's staying closed off I see," He chuckled. " No Miller is German, although i'm sure Jackson knows more about his family than I do, in fact he's in the gym right now why don't you go ask him yourself?

     "Where's—?"

   " Second floor, straight down, you can't miss it" With that he left.

        As soon as I got to the gym I realized why my dad said I couldn't miss it, There was some hardcore rock music blasting from the six massive speakers in there —I'm not sure how I didn't hear it before. There wasn't any doors to knock on —not that he would hear anyways— so I just leaned on the doorframe and watched him. Jackson Miller, why is it that my heart skips a beat everytime I see him?

    It wasn't summer anymore but he still looked very tan —maybe because he's almost always outside. His back was facing me and he had a dumbbell in each hand, taking turns to lift in each hand —I'm happy to say I got a view of his strong biceps each time. I watched as his back muscles contract — the loud music wasn't even getting to me anymore.

   Who needs Netflix when you have a Jackson Miller?

      " Enjoying the show?" He called out, looking over his shoulder.

      I waited for him to pause the music before I answered.

      " Yes, actually I could watch you all day" 

        He grinned walking up to me. " Oh yeah?" 

    He placed his arms on my hips and lifted me up so I was now looking down at his smiling face while clutching his shoulders tightly. I giggled.

 Freaking giggled can you believe that? suddenly i'm in highschool again.

    Pinning me down against the doorway, he pressed his lips against mine and grabbed my legs so they were wrapped around his waist. 

   " You're...filthy" I said in between kisses and a low sound erupted from the back of his throath.

      He pulled away abruptly. "I'm sorry"

     " What? it's fine you're not even that sweaty" I tried to pull his head back to me, not wanting our moment to end.

  He leaned his forehead on mine and for a minute there was no sound but our heavy breathing to fill up the empty room. " No I mean when you ran out of The Girls Room crying I should've chased after you but the guy wearing the purple suit is...currently doing business with us and we couldn't make it seem like we care too much"

  I nodded. It's good to know why they were both being complete assholes but it doesn't make it better, those poor girls need to be freed.

    " Ashley—"

     "Shh," I placed my finger over his lips. " I don't wanna talk about it just..."

           And we were kissing again, pressed together so close that if you weren't looking correctly it would seem like we were on person. His body radiated heat and goosebumps rose wherever his hands touched my skin. I ran my hand through his hair and he made a moan so soft and gentle that if you weren't as close to him as I was —which was very close— you wouldn't hear it. 

   " Ashley...if we don't...stop...now...i'm going to...fuck you right...against this...wall" He started trailing kisses down my neck.

    " Don't make promises you can't keep Miller" I whispered.

        He stopped and stared at me, his hazel eyes getting dark. I took the moment to catch my breath.

  He held his hand out to me and started walking before I could take it. " Come on"

      " Where are we going?" I asked curiously after I took his hand. 

       He jerked his hand, pulling me around in front of him and grabbing my back before I could fall on the ground, I was looking up at his intense gaze now.

    " To the bedroom," He said, sounding almost as breathless as me. " I'm going to make love to you now Ashley...I hope you're ready for it"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I have no idea what to say but i'm sure you lovelies have a whole lot so pls vote, comment and fan if you want more soon Muhahahah

xoxo

P.s: I haven't edited this chapter yet so let me know if you see any mistakes!