Chapter 23: Baby

Chapter 23: Baby

DISCLAIMER: Okay I have to tell you that this scene is a little graphic. I like to be descriptive so if you're uncomfortable with that you may want to skip to the end or something, or at least mentally prepare yourselves lol ;)

P.s: This works best with the song ^^

P.p.s: No really, it does ^ ^ ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I feel like part of him wanted me to challenge him 'I like a challenge' he's said about not cursing around me anymore. He's always been feared by so many people that no one's ever crossed the line with him. I'm almost obligated to do this.

      If that helps you sleep at night, my subconscious got excited again.

       I honestly don't even know anymore.

          "Oh Jackson" I fake moaned before rolling my eyes at him. something passed through his features but I didn't stay long enough to see what it was. I sprinted in my room with a squeal and locked the door. I know i'm a wimp but i'm good at running away from things and according to my mom, people.

      I paced my room nervously and try not to concentrate on the tingling going on  in my body right now but it's either that or my mom so... i'm kind of in a hole. I must've not been paying attention because my room door slammed open and before I could find my voice to scream or comprehend what was happening Jackson had me expertly pinned up against the wall with one hand holding my hands above my head, and the other holding my waist firmly against the wall.

     "You don't ever have to fake with me, baby" His voice was husky and his sweet warm breath brushed against my cheek sending chills up and down my spine. He's never called me baby before but I think it has more meaning to it than 'Vanilla bean'.  We're so close that I can smell the strong scent of axe on him along with his own natural intoxicating scent.

      His right hand trailed up my large T-shirt and a low noise escaped the back of my throat. His fingers made contact with my skin underneath raising  goose bumps from the intense tingling. How can one person do that? He tugged at my spandex shorts and let go so it came back and smacked me around my waist I let out an uncontrollable whimper as the feeling overwhelms me.

      " Oh...my...Jackson" My moan was real this time as his cool soft lips tenderly nibbled on my earlobe. He let go of my hand and I immediately made a trail down his firm sculpted chest, past his V line leading down to his waistband. He took in a deep breath. I smiled knowing that I did that to him. My fingers slowly traveled over his injured arm because i've had the strange need to touch every part of him since he first called me 'vanilla bean'. I met his dilated eyes through my lashes before planting a kiss on the clean bandage.

       "Baby," He grabbed my waist as I wrapped my legs around him and I could feel his manhood pressing firmly against me. " What are you doing to me, fuc—" He stopped himself and I smiled running my hands through his now partially dry hair, it felt soft and even something as simple as me touching his hair was enough for me to forget everyone and everything around me, except him. He layed me on the bed and and placed his elbows on either side of me to hold his weight. His soft lips hovered over mine and I practically begged him to kiss me with my eyes. "I can't" He frowned. " Boss's orders"

         I turned my head trying not to make him see that i'm upset. He slowly lifted my chin and placed a sweet kiss on my cheek " Of course I found a loophole in his plan," My heart warmed as I noticed the familiar gold flecks in his hazel eyes. " There is so much more I want to do to you, baby"

    " Like what?" I shivered biting my lips, practically being desperate.

      He smirked and his hands traveled down my inner-thighs and up again. He grabbed the waistband of my shorts then slid it off my legs. I pulled my shirt down trying to hide my panties which are just a regular plain color, nothing special. 

    " Don't," Jackson stopped me. " You're beautiful" he shot me a sheepish grin. Then asked me with his eyes for permission to continue, I barely mustered up an 'okay' before being completely mesmerized by this —half?— italian sex god again. 

     He gently helped me take my shirt off and for only a brief second I thought about where this was going to go. Didn't he tell me he doesn't date? 'I can't love or be loved' I recalled what he told me briefly. Deciding to accept the consequences later I wrapped my legs around him tighter, not wanting to let him go. 

    " I don't know how you're still a virgin Ash" He mumbled through the gentle kisses he placed down my body sucking and nibbling on the skin, definitely leaving a love bite. I sucked in a huge gulp of air when he lingered on my panty line. A strong wave of euphoria overwhelmed me and I whispered his name. " You're so hot baby" his sexy voice uttered. There's something about the way he's talking to me that  makes me want to rip off my remaining clothes and just tell him to have at it.

     There was electricity in the room as though he knew what I was thinking and wanted it too. My heart pounded rapidly as he brought my legs up on either side of his shoulders and his hand slowly cupped me through my bra. My phone vibrated and I tried to ignore it as his fingers hooked the side of my panties and slowly begin to—

      I pulled away from Jackson panting heavily and answered. 

      "What?" I snapped.

    " Who do you think you're talking to young lady! i'm you're mother and i'm outside your dorm so open the damn door" she snarled and hung up the phone.

         I stood there for a while not knowing what to do.

     Jackson was lying on his side on my plush green sheets with his hand resting on his head, flashing a smug grin he asked "Round two?"

         I blushed wanting to jump on him and finish what we started but I knew my mom couldn't be kept waiting. "No," I frowned. " My mom's here"

     His eyes grew wide and urgent. "Crap!" He jumped up and rushed out my room. I looked down feeling a bit used and disappointed. When he came back in my room he was wearing a white button up shirt and pleated grey pants with black dress shoes. His hair was gelled back. 

    Well someone rebounded fast.

    "What are you doing?," He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. " Your mom is here vanilla bean, as sexy as you look in your underwear right now I don't think your mom will be pleased, plus I don't have that much self restraint" He winked and I giggled.

    "That's a beautiful sound," He planted a kiss on my cheek. "Now get dressed, baby"

             He walked out and my heart skipped a beat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Ughh I re-wrote this so many times hoping it would get better lol

     I feel like this book is just actually starting so step onto the roller coaster of emotions you're about to experience ;p

plz vote, comment and fan if you enjoyed!

xoxo

Ashley's mom