Muse x Tomboy!Superhuman!Mysterious! Reader -Part 2

Depuis le début

"Thank you Onee-chan" she said and pulled away. "Can I keep your jacket?"

"Go ahead, someday you'll grow into it," I grab my bag "Lets go home." She nodded and held my hand.

*Honoka's POV*

"Oh my god" I gasped and looked at the girls to see if they saw that too. Looks like they did.

"Was that Y/N-san just now?" Kotori said with tears starting to develop, Umi put her hand on her shoulder.

"She was crying," I said and looked at the others "and her eyes" I said.

"Her laugh, was that even her?" Umi said looking at the ground in confusion.

"Should we even call her?" Maki said looking at me.

"Of course we should, we have to help her!" I replied, I looked at them and they nodded in approval. We all decided to call her tonight then went home.

*Y/N's POV*

"We're home" me and S/N shout. For some reason I hear... crying. I panicked and ran upstairs to my mothers room.

"Mom are you okay?" I said on the otherside of the door. No answer...
I open the door, my eyes open wide in shock.

"Oh my god... MOM!" I yelled and ran towards her, she was covered in blood, scratches, and bruises. Her clothes were torn and tattered, her eyes dull and trite.

"Y... Y/N help me get up." She spat out, I helped her get up and sat her down her bed.

"I'll get you some medicine for your wounds, but who did this to you?" I said clenching my fists.

"I-I don't know some group of men came and broke in, then I fought 'em off but I wasn't strong enough" she said to the best of her ability. I feel myself burning with rage, hate, and anger, I feel my eyes starting to change color. I felt small hands touch my clenched fists and see it was S/N.

"Onee-chan please make the bad guys go away." S/N said with tears running down her face. I wipe her tears away and feel my eyes changing color, S/N looks up. "Onee-chan your eyes are pretty" S/N cooed, I looked at her questionably, then did a silly face.

She giggled, then started to laugh my mother did too. Then I tickled S/N to make her laught even more.

"I'll get medicine mom and bandages to heal your wounds just lay down and relax." I said letting my mother down gently.

"Yay we are mommy's helpers!" S/N said excited to help mom out. I giggle and we walked downstairs to help our wounded mother.

***

"Ok all done" I sighed relieved that we were able to heal mother.

"Wait Onee-chan one more thing" S/N said grabbing something out of her pocket. She walked up to mother and placed a band aid on her forehead. Then she kissed it.

"All better mommy" S/N giggled then gently hugged her.

"Get some rest mom," I signal S/N to come out "holler if you need us." She nodded then later back and I gently closed the door.

"Onee-chan I'm tired" S/N said and raised her arms up, signaling me to carry her to bed. "Can I sleep in your room tonight?" She yawned.

"Sure you can take my bed" I opened the door and layed her down gently under the covers. "I'm going to stay up a bit and finish homework so you can sleep without me." I said and brought out my laptop.

I sat down on my desk and started working while S/N sleeps.

"Onee-chan I can't sleep, could you sing me a lulabye please?" she said making her puppy face. I sigh and get out of my chair and sat beside her.