Camp Counselor

Dean x Reader

Holding up the little scraps of fabric, you sighed in annoyance. "This is not going to fly." You muttered to yourself, tossing the clothes back on to bed. Glancing around the small cabin, you frowned at the other set of bunk beds. Four beds in total. Three other women you would be sharing this small, cramped living space with. Not exactly who you liked to bunk with.

That person would be two cabins down, no doubt in the same type of set up as you. Chuckling as you imagined the look on his face as he took in his uniform, you heard the main door creak open as your new roommates made their way inside. "You must be the new girl!"

Each of the women were in their early twenty's, perky and upbeat. The one who spoke, a petite blond-haired woman with make up on point came right over to you, shaking your hand enthusiastically. "I'm Becca. That's Anna, and the red head behind her is Sophia."

"Hi." You answered awkwardly.

"Have you been a camp counselor before?" Sophia asked, stepping forward. Her red hair was up high in a ponytail, her face covered with freckles. She had the type of curves most women would die for, making you feel awkward beside her.

"First time." You offered.

"Well, you'll be great." The tall and lanky brunette who must be Anna, assured you.

"Listen, I think I'm just going to walk around for a bit. Try to get the lay of the land, that sort of thing." You muttered, feeling caged in by the too nice women standing in front of you.

"Oh, of course! And stop by the office. Jed will give you instructions for tomorrow. But don't stay out too long! We get up with the sun!" Becca bubbled.

Grabbing your coat, you stepped out into the brisk air, glad to be by yourself once again. You had to admit there probably wasn't a more scenic sight for a hunt. This one had all the makings of the perfect kid's camp. The tall, thick forest surrounding the entire place. The lake off to the side, with mountains in the distance.

About ten cabins circled around the main lodge, with a gazebo, tennis courts and a basketball court in the front. Circling around the area, you let out a shrill scream when an arm circled your waist. Acting instinctively, you stomped down as hard as you could on the person's foot, hearing a familiar deep rumble behind you as you did so. "Oh shit! Dean is that you?"

'I told you grabbing her like that wasn't a good idea." Sam chuckled, as Dean released his hold on you. Turning around, you covered your mouth, trying not to laugh.

Both men had already changed into their uniforms, which were the exact same as yours. A camp shirt, and a pair of athletic shorts. Dean kept tugging at his shorts, attempting to cover more of his bow legs. Sam looked even taller and skinnier, with both of their shirts stretched taut over their shoulders. "Wait, why aren't you in uniform yet?" Dean grumbled, as you stepped forward to wrap your arms around his waist, settling your head against his chest.