Enough Teasing

Dean x Reader

You had been flirting around each other for weeks. Subtle glances, barely there brushes against each other. Enough to drive each other crazy, but not enough to actually come out and say how you felt about each other.

It was easy to see that it wasn't only driving the two of you crazy, but Sam as well. He would often stare at the two of you, shaking his head and mumbling under his breath before turning and exiting the room.

It became something of a game. Seeing which one of you would finally be able to push the other over the edge. You started wearing your flannels with at least one button undone, then two. Dean would take his flannel shirt off, pressing against your side as the two of you read over the research. It was hard to concentrate on the words in front of you with the feel of his warm, strong body pressed up against yours. Imagining what it would feel like without the barriers of cloth in between.

During dinner you would take your time, leaning over for Dean to catch a glimpse of your cleavage. Taking slow bite, making sure he caught the fork sliding through your lips. He would wink at you, his tongue darting out and dampening his bottom lip, or he would hold the bottle of beer to his lips, watching as you tugged on your bottom lip with your teeth.

It was almost a week of constant torture before you decided you were going to give in. Leaving the boys to the constant research, you made your way to town, and the nearest mall. You didn't visit malls often, but you had a plan, and you needed certain provisions to make it work.

More than a little nervous, you stepped foot into the small, intimate lingerie store. It was early in the morning, and it looked like you were the only customer there. A woman a little older than you came walking forward, a smile on her face. "Can I help you dear?" She asked, and you nervously nodded.

"I need something special. You see, there's a guy and,"

"There's always a guy," she chuckled. "Let's see what we can come up with."

After looking through the various piles of panties, bras and sexy camisoles, you finally came up with one that you immediately fell in love with. Red lace barely there panties, along with a baby doll cami with a built in bra. It was all see through lace, with the cups of the bra low, laces on top showcasing your breasts to their best advantage. It traveled down your body, right below your panties, clipping to a pair of red thigh highs. It was like nothing you had ever worn before, and you hoped that Dean would like it.

Taking your purchase with you, you headed back to the bunker, passing Sam and Dean who were still sitting at the table. "Y/N, why don't you join us?" Dean asked, smiling when he noticed you.

"I can't, I'm going to try on my new purchase," you told him, holding the bag up, letting him see the label. His eyes widened and he gulped before you left the room, ready to put your plan in motion.

It didn't take long to change into your new outfit, but you did have a moment of trepidation, wondering if this was the right thing to do. If you looked silly in this get up. It was like nothing you had done before, and you were nervous that it wouldn't go as planned.

Steeling yourself into getting this roling, you slipped on one of Dean's flannel shirt, letting it cover everything but your thigh highs. With your hair loose, you took a deep breath, stepping into the hallway. You could hear the brothers talking as you came closer, and you leaned against the wall, eavesdropping, hoping that Sam would leave for a moment.

"Dean, you see the way she looks at you! Do something about it!" Sam insisted.

"Sam, I really don't think this is any of your business," Dean started to say.

"Dean, after watching the two of you this long, I think it's become my business. And if you want, I'll head away for the weekend. Give you guys the bunker. Just please, don't defile the kitchen, and clean up after yourselves," Sam pleaded, and you had to stifle back a laugh. "I just want things to get back to normal."

"So you think that Y/N and I having mind blowing sex all weekend will return things to normal?" Dean asked his brother, while the thought of spending the weekend hot and sweaty with Dean had your knees buckling. "Because the way I see it, once I get a taste of Y/N, things will never go back to normal. And that's why I was so hesitant at first. Because I knew the moment I had her soft and willing underneath me, I would be lost to her forever. So, my question to you is, are you sure you want Y/N and I have all the hot steamy sex this weekend? Because I'm all for it, but then things will never go back to the way things are used to."

You took that moment as your time to make a move. "You know I can hear you both," you said, coming around the corner. Relieved that Dean was the one facing you and not Sam. Your face was flushed, and you could see his eyes widen as he took in your outfit. "Dean, can you help me with something?" You asked him. "I'd like your opinion on this outfit."

Sam started to turn around, but Dean was already standing, shaking his head at his brother. "No Sam, I've got this. You stare at that book, nothing else," Dean muttered as you opened the flannel, giving him a glimpse of what you had in store.

You hadn't even made it down the hallway before Dean was sweeping you up in his arms, carrying you into his room. "I think we've waited to long for this," Dean mumbled into your skin.

As he started to set you down on the bed, Sam slapped his palm against the door. "I'm gone!" He yelled. "Won't be back until Sunday evening. Just promise to clean the place up before then."

*Also, if you guys haven't yet, check out my new story, Stories to Awaken Terror!! It's been fun to write!!*