Awake.

Y/n pov

'Y/n please wake up!'

Is all I hear, I can't see at all. Everything is black. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to open my eyes.

'Hyung, sit down, she'll wake up soon.'

I can't seem to recognize these voices. It sounds like the one telling me to wake up was crying. Why was he crying?

Jin pov

It's been 3 long weeks, y/n has been in the hospital since. Back when the doctor told us that we was in a coma I immediately broke down. I could've prevented this. The doctor had also said that there was a 50/50 chance she would wake up. The spot where she got hit was most sensitive.

I had also been warned that she might have amnesia. I'm hoping she doesn't, it would kill me. In fact it kills me seeing her lying there on that hospital bed, wires attached to her. Her skin looks paler everyday.

Namjoon pov

Jin has gotten absolutely no rest these past few weeks. I've been staying in the hospital with him for the last 3 weeks. The rest of the hyungs have visited but most of them just stay at the dorm.

It makes me sad seeing Jin so worried, I really hope everything turns out all right.

Y/n pov

I'm bored.

All I can do is just listen to conversations and just lay here. I wish I could wake up and walk around. I'm hungry too.

I suddenly feel a hand wrap around mine. It fit perfectly, I didn't know who's hand it was, but I could tell it was very soft.

'Y/n, please hurry up, I need you.'

Upon hearing those words I somehow woke up. Fluttering my eyes open, letting them adjust to the bright lights I look around.

'Y/n!'

It was a guy, he had black hair and beautiful features. But I couldn't recognize him.

'I don't mean to seem rude, but who are you?'

His expression went from a smile to a confused-frown.

'Hey, don't joke with me!' He said while laughing.

'What do you mean? I really don't recognize you?'

As those words escaped my mouth tears started forming in his eyes.

Jin pov

As I was talking to y/n she had finally woken up. But it wasn't as I expected.

'Who are you?'

My heart dropped, did she really not remember me? I could feel tears rushing to my eyes. Running out of the room I bumped into Namjoon.

'Hey, are you ok?'

'I'm just getting the doctor.'

Namjoon pov

I had left Jin in the room by himself while I went to the gas station to get some ramen. While I returned I saw Jin running out of the room, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

He said he was just getting the doctor, hm weird. Opening to door into the room, I saw y/n awake?!

'NAMJOON!' She yelled, scaring the crap out of me.

'Omg Hey!' I said while running to her and giving her a hug.

'Hey by the way, who was that other guy in the room?' Uh oh. 'It was Jin, don't you remeber him?'

'No'

Those two words made me drop my ramen. I was in shock, I thought she was joking.

Jin pov

I had calmed myself on the way to get the doctor, seeing the doctor I ran up to him.

'Sir!'

'Ah, yes Seokjin?'

'It's y/n, she doesn't remember me.' I said. He looked down at the floor, 'Well you see, the place where she was struck can cause amnesia, but don't worry it'll only last a couple days.'

Hearing those words escape from his mouth I sighed. Turning around I see Joon running up to us. 'She remembered me!'

'What? How?'

'Oh, I know what case this is. You see, with this amnesia the patient only forgets people they were very close with, as for people they weren't as close with, they remember them, don't worry though it should only last for a couple days.'

I felt so relieved once the doctor said it would only last for a couple days. We had gotten permission from the hospital that y/n could be released. The car ride back to our dorm was very silent, music lightly playing.

Y/n pov

I felt bad that I didn't remember the other guy. I tried my hardest but I couldn't remember him at all. Apparently he was my boyfriend? I was finally released from the hospital, it was boring there.

We were heading back to the dorm, looking out of the windows I surprisingly remembered the scenery. 'Do you remember this place?' Asked Joon while looking at me through the mirror. I nodded in response.

We had finally arrived to the dorm, I remembered everything here. Walking into the space Im engulfed in a hug, not by 1 person but by 5. 'WELCOME HOME Y/N!' They all shout at once. I giggle as I see all of them making silly faces. 'Aw thank you guys.'