Accident?

Jin's pov

*play song in media*

The hyungs and I have been very busy lately with concerts, and fan meetings. I've been very stressed out lately because of y/n. And lucky me I caught a flu, I never found out what happened between y/n and Kai. I'm coming back home today, I'm planning on visiting y/n.

The hyungs have also been trying to help me with getting in touch with y/n but she doesn't answer any of us. We're currently about 30 minutes away from home and I can't help but get anxious. I just wanna see her already.

I suddenly remembered I could text Lisa and ask her how y/n was! How did I not think of that earlier! I immediately text her asking her how y/n was doing. By the time we got back to the dorm Lisa had texted back.

Lisa told me y/n wasn't doing good. I'm really tired but a nap can wait, y/n is so much more important. I tell the hyungs I'm going to y/n's place and head over there as quick as possible. I walk up to her floor and walk quickly to her door.

I take out my key she had given me before Kai moved into her place. I turn the door knob and walk in. It seems empty and lonely in here. Seeing that things were missing from the living room I get suspicious. I quietly walk over to her bedroom, not a sound in the world is coming from there.

I open the door to see y/n just laying in bed facing up at the ceiling. "Y/n?" She slowly turned her head towards me, she immediately starts crying. "Hey, hey, don't cry" I say while running towards the bed. I comfort her while she cries onto my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. "H-he broke up with m-me" y/n replies while stuttering. I felt so bad but so furious, how could he do this to her. I knew this was bound to happen. The only thing I could do was help her stop crying.

I would really love to punch his pretty boy face at this point. I couldn't do anything though, I know it would effect y/n. It hurts to know she still loves him though. It's probably obvious but y/n is the love of my life but sadly it a one sided love story.

She doesn't even know that I love her, she was to blinded by love coming from someone else. It was supposed to be me blinding her but it never happened. I'm still hopeful that one day she'll be mine. I know she will.

I had spaced out thinking about how things would've been if she was mine. I look down to see y/n sleeping soundly. I guess she got tired from crying. I wrapped my arms around her to make her feel more safe.

It's been 20 minutes and she's still soundly sleeping. I look down at her and she looks adorable. I can't help myself and I look at her lips. Should I? I lean closer to her face and admire her features.

I feel my heart beating faster as I lean into her face. I look down at her lips and go for it. My lips connect with hers and I feel sparks all throughout my body. Her lips were as soft as velvet. Our lips molded perfectly together.

I feel her stir and wake up. "Shit" I thought I really just woke her up. She sits up and rubs her eyes. I panic and get up from the bed distancing myself from her. "Uhm I'll get going, see you." I say scratching my neck awkwardly and leaving her apartment.

Why did I have to do that?

Y/n pov

Jin had finally came back from doing promotions and he stopped by at my apartment. I wasn't expecting him to come over but he still had his key so he came in. When I saw him I couldn't help but breakdown just like I did with Lisa. I was still heartbroken.

Jin helped me calm down by letting me cry on his shoulder. It really helped. I was so tired of everything so I knew that I was gonna fall asleep. While I was sleeping I woke up but I still kept my eyes closed since i had a headache.

Suddenly I felt something that was soft and plump on my lips. I open my eyes to see Jin kissing me. I actually felt something, what is it called? I felt something towards him. Jin got up and left awkwardly. I sat there just confused. Do I have feelings for Jin?

«TO BE CONTINUED»