Heart-break.

Y/n pov

Jin and I have been spending a lot of time together these past few days. Someone in particular wasn't very happy about that but what're you gonna do? I was driving out to Jin's dorm to go hang out with him again, Kai wasn't happy but he didn't say anything.

I arrived at the bts dorm and knocked on the door. No reply. I totally forgot the hyungs gave me a key since I usually House sit for them. I turn the doorknob and walk in. Silently closing the door I see Jin and Namjoon asleep on the couch. I guess all of them are sleeping, they must be tired.

I walk over to where Jin and Namjoon are and turn off the tv. I decide it would be best if I leave since they need the rest. As I turned back towards the door ready to leave I feel my wrist getting pulled. I look back to see a sleepy Jin holding my wrist with his right hand and rubbing his eye with his left hand.

"Stay here" I flash a small smile at him and get one in return too. I take my shoes and jacket off and lay next to Jin. He cuddles me up and falls fast asleep again. If I'm gonna be stuck here I might as well sleep too. I close my eyes and immediately fall asleep.

I wake up startled at the sound of my phone ringing. I sit up and rub my eyes, I was alone in the living room, looking out of the window it was pretty dark. "Shit" I thought I slept a lot. I pick up my phone and see it's Kai calling.

"Hello?"
"Y/n wtf where are you?"
"I fell asleep at the boys dorm"
"We need to talk when you come back home"
"um yeah o-okay"

And with that Kai hangs up the phone. I scroll through my notifications to see that Kai had also sent me a bunch of messages, whoops? I hear a door click open and someone walks out. I look to see Jin with wet hair and only a towel covering his bottom portion. I quickly cover my eyes in embarrassment.

"Y/n it's ok, you don't have to cover your eyes" Jin says while laughing. I slowly uncover my eyes, making sure to only focus on his face and no where else. "Sorry for leaving you here I needed to shower" "oh it's fine Jin" "wait here while I go get dressed"

I waited quietly in the living room while Jin got dressed in his room. Jin walks out and sits next to me on the couch. "What's up with the sad face y/n?" "Kai said he wanted to talk when I get back home" "ohhh I'm sorry, tell him it's my fault you slept over" "no it's ok Jin, I just hope nothing bad happens."

"Did I hear hope?" Jhope walks out of his room smiling widely. He walks towards me and engulfs me in a hug, "if he breaks your heart I'll break his pretty boy face" "oh god jhope" I say while chucking. One by one the rest of boys come out of their room and we all share a conversation.

*play song in media*

We all say our goodbyes and I head out the door. On my way back to my apartment many things are running through my mind, what does Kai wanna talk about? Is he gonna break up with me? Should I be worried? Not even noticing I see that I'm home already. I gulp as I turn my car off and get out.

I make my way up the elevator and walk down the long hallway. Anticipating the wait of walking I run and get to the door as quick as possible. I get my keys out and open up the door.

Slowly walking in I see Kai sitting on the couch looking impatient. "Do you know how worried I was?" Kai says while looking angry. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep". Yet again another argument begins. Words are exchanged, hurting each-others feelings. "You know what y/n, I'm tired of this, it's either me or him so choose wisely!" I widely open my eyes in response to what Kai had just said. Did he really just say that?

I couldn't get anything out of my mouth, I was stuck, my tongue was tied. Kai scoffs and looks down at the floor, "I knew it" with that he walks into the bedroom and slams the door. I look down at the floor not letting the tears run down my face. I hear the bedroom door open to see Kai with suitcases, "I need time, don't come looking for me."

At this point tears were streaming down my face, as well for Kai, you could tell he was crying. I felt like my whole world was crushing down on me. "Bye y/n" and with that he left, not once looking back. My tongue was still tied, I must seem cold for not saying a word but I couldn't choose.

Is this what it feels like to have your heart broken? Was this relationship not meant to work out? Many thoughts running through my mind made me cry even harder than I already was. Jin was spamming my phone probably wondering what happened, I turned my phone off not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment.

I started thinking about everything we'd been through. The time he confessed, our first date, meeting his parents. Everything we ever did together. Was it all going to waste over an argument? I couldn't help but cry even more.

Next thing I knew was i had fallen asleep. Crying yourself to sleep isn't the best feeling ever. I felt worthless, I couldn't stop replaying what just happened. It all happened so quick. Are we gonna break up?

•TO BE CONTINUED•