Just maybe?

*2 months later*

Jin's pov

Ever since that day I confessed to y/n we've been closer. We basically spend everyday together, it might seem like we're dating but sadly the answers no. Just maybe today might be different? Today was gonna be a good day if it turns out the way I want it to, hopefully it won't crush me if it goes wrong.

You're probably wondering what's specifically happening today that's so special. Well today I'm planning on asking y/n to be mine. I know it's only been a couple months since Kai and her broke up but she seems totally over him. I just want her to see how a real gentleman should treat a lady.

I've been waiting for this day since I met her. I'm praying that everything turns alright and she doesn't reject me. It's currently 2:30 pm, yes I just woke up since I was up all night planning today but I just texted y/n telling her to get ready for a surprise.

Y/n pov

I woke up today feeling annoyed because I hate getting up from my bed but I had to clean my apartment today. Sadly the time had came to get out of my lovely bed, groaning as I got up I went straight to the kitchen to get my cup of coffee. Gulping the coffee I felt even more awake.

Connecting my phone to the speakers that were around my apartment I played the Love Yourself Her album because it was currently what I was obsessed with. As I was getting ready to go clean my bathroom mic drop started playing. Me being the person I am, I dropped the buckets I had in my hands and started dancing to the choreography.

"Y/n stop you need to clean" I said to myself as I picked up the buckets and got back to work. I didn't really need to clean so it only took me about and hour and 45 minutes to finish everything. As I had finished I heard my phone ring. Picking up my phone I saw that Jin texted me.

J: Get dressed, I'm taking you out.

I smiled after reading the message, he does too much but he does it out of love. I really love him. I wasn't sure if the date was going to be casual or fancy so I wore something that was both fancy and casual.

I sat on the couch going through my social media before getting and starting a shower. After showering I picked my outfit out. For my shirt I wore a white shirt that exposed my shoulders, it had big sleeves which I liked, as for pants I wore black ripped skinny jeans and some high heels.

 For my shirt I wore a white shirt that exposed my shoulders, it had big sleeves which I liked, as for pants I wore black ripped skinny jeans and some high heels

Just as I finished curling my hair I heard my doorbell being rung. Walking towards the door almost falling I opened the door. Coming face to face with a broad shouldered man. Jin had come to pick me up.

"Are you ready to leave?" Jin asked me as I was getting my bag. I replied with yes and we left my apartment hand in hand. As we got to the car he opened the door for me acting like a gentleman. The drive took about 20 minutes the destination wasn't too far from my house.

The scenery was absolutely stunning, it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. The sun was about to set so it made the scenery even more beautiful. Jin parked the car as we got out. The destination was on a cliff and it was just so beautiful. There was so much to take in.

There was a picnic table towards the railing on the cliff, along with string lights illuminating the pathway to the picnic table. Jin went back to the car to get a basket from the trunk of the car as I walked over to the picnic table in awe of the site.

Jin's pov

*play song in media*

The place where I was taking y/n was a cliff where people mostly come to confess / ask out their crushes. That was exactly what I was planning to do with y/n, luckily for me I chose the right time to come, the sun was about to set which made the place look even more beautiful. I saw the look on y/n's face as she looked around, she looked even more beautiful than the scenery.

This is my chance...

Y/n pov

Jin had brought some black bean noodles to eat with some sides, it was so delicious. I hadn't eaten anything besides my breakfast so I was starving and the food really filled me up.

Once we finished eating Jin got up from his seat and came over to me, he took my hand and pulled me up. He walked me over to this beautiful willow tree that was half over the cliff. I looked at him confused as to what he was going to do. "Y/n trust me I know that you might not be fully over Kai but I just wanted say something's, first off you're my everything, you seriously make me the happiest person I could ever be so thank you for that, second thank you for being you around me, I love how you don't change around me, you stay the same old goofy you, third, will you make me even happier by becoming mine?" Jin spoke.

I was completely shocked, my brain couldn't process this information but my tongue wasn't tied. Becoming happy I smiled and said yes. I know it might seem like I moved on fast but I had to, I did what was best for me. I was the happiest I could be right now.

Closing my eyes for a split second I feel pressure being applied to my lips, I feel soft and plump lips being put on mine. I tensed up for a second before realizing what happened and kissing back. Jin's kisses were sweet and passionate, they weren't the type of kiss that were rough and didn't have a meaning.

Jin's kisses had meaning to them.

And with that we ended the day. We head back to my apartment and fell asleep for the rest of the afternoon, today was truly an amazing day.

Jin's pov

She said yes. My wish came true. I can finally call her mine...

«TBC»