You.

*trigger warning*
Jin pov

'Why would you do this?' I asked the figure standing infront of me. 'I want you.' She said seductively. She slowly walked closer to me, putting her hand on my leg.

It was Cecilia, my ex. She was crazy, she brainwashed me. She was always crazy from he start, I just didn't see it. Everything turned into a nightmare when she found out I was just dating her to get over y/n. She would torture me.

I should've known it was her.

Cecilia pov

'Why would you do this?' Is Jin really this dumb? I want him back, more than ever.

As I was walking up to him I pull out my switchblade. His eyes widen in horror. 'Listen here pretty boy' while dragging the blade against his arm, blood slowly dripping out as he screams in horror. Putting the blade by his neck I speak, 'tell anyone about this and your dead, got it?' No reply. 'UNDERSTAND?' I say while putting the blade closer.

'Y-yes' Jin speaks, 'good'.

After that he passes out.

Jin pov

This bitch is really crazy huh, I passed out yet again. I couldn't handle this. She was about to kill me, I can't say anything either. I don't wanna die.

'Where am I?' I think while waking up. I'm in my hotel room again, looking down at my arm I see it all bandaged up. Feeling a striking pain on the left side of my head I wince in pain.

Y/n pov

I was going out shopping today to get things off my mind. I've been mostly sleeping praying that all this was just a dream but it isn't. I decided I would go to forever 21, I needed some sweaters for the cold. I had a short cut that led to the mall but it was kind of sketchy because it passed an alley. It was cold but not to cold.

Looking down while walking I feel a hand being put on my mouth. Trying to scream it all comes out muffled. I can't see who the person is but I can tell it's a man, he proceeds grabbing a cloth, 'breath in babygirl.' I realized who the voice belonged to, before I could say anything everything turned black.

I don't know how long I was out for but I could tell it had been a while, the sky was dark, the only light was the moon and stars shining brightly. Looking around trying to recognize the area it didn't seem to be familiar.

'Goodmorning princess'

It was the same voice as before.

I turn around to see my ex-bestfriend's brother. Yugyeom. He had this dark smirk plastered on his smug face. 'What do you want' I asked. 'Woah, no need to be feisty.'

'Why are you doing this?' I asked looking at him. 'Don't you remember I said I would get revenge?' It then registered in my brain

*flashback*

I was over at my bestfriend Cecilia's house. All she would do is talk about Jin and how she was inlove with him. I got bored of her talking about him so I headed down to her kitchen to get some snacks.

'Hey y/n?'

I turn around to see Yugyeom, he was Cecilia's younger brother. 'Do you have a second to talk?'

I nodded slightly. He grabbed my hand and walked me to his room. 'What do you need?' I ask.

'Uhm well you see, I've liked you for a while and I was wondering if you'd go out on a date with me?' He said while scratching his neck slightly. I smiled sweetly, this was cute but I was talking to Kai at the moment.

'Sorry but I'm talking to somebody else.'

'Oh' he replied sounding hurt. 'Get out then I don't want a slut in my room.' He said with rage in his eyes. 'I'll get revenge little Bitch.'

I was hurt. How could he say something like that.

*flashback end*

Yugyeom pov

I hate y/n for rejecting me but I can't help but be soft for her. She's perfect in my eyes. Cecilia and I have been planning this since the day her and Jin broke up.

I had tied y/n up on a pole, making sure she couldn't escape. She'll learn her lesson for rejecting me. I wasn't going to hurt her, I would feel guilty, all I wanted to do was talk.

Cecilia would do all the work.