Chapter Fourteen: The End

You looked everywhere but you couldn't find him, even where Ned and Peter's hideouts are. So, you decide to go to your secret place where you and Peter hangout and make out, you walk towards the place and it wasn't amazing, but you loved it because it was special to you both. As you were looking around to find Peter, you found the special box where you and Peter put thing in there what you love. You look inside and see a picture of you and Peter in a photo booth, you started to feel a tear in your eye coming down your face. You started to cry, and you curled up in a small ball, then you heard a noise. You quickly got up and looked who it was, it was Peter hanging down from a pipe or something. He was upside down and you were a mess, you place your hands on the side of his face and smile. "Hey, I'm so sorry for running off and not telling you that I'm Spider-Man" he says whilst looking at you with his mask on. "Hey, it's fine, at least you weren't cheating" you say whilst laughing, "So, you now know that why I didn't show up, I'm so sorry" he says. "Hey, its fine I forgive you" you say looking at him, even though his face is coved by his mask you could tell that he is smiling. "Umm so I got to go, Aunt May gets worried if I'm not back before curfew" but before he goes back up "WAIT" he slowly comes back, and you lift his mask up and gently push your two lips together. Your tummy had butterflies again and you liked it, you pull back and he says, "What was that for" you smile before giving him answer "I love you Peter Parker, do you know that" you pull his mask back and he flips and lands his feet on the ground. "I love you too Lucy Benz" he lifts you up and you grab your crutches. He shoots his webs and you both swing to building to building, it was amazing.

~ 3 months later~

You wake up to George bouncing on you saying, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY' you grab him and tiggle him. He gets up and walks out of the room, he also tells you that mum has something for you down stairs. You walk to your bathroom and have a wash and brush your teeth, after that you go in your room and curl your hair. You put on some light makeup before getting dressed.

You grab your phone and your bag, you look down and see that your cast was off

You grab your phone and your bag, you look down and see that your cast was off. The doctors took it off 2 months ago and you still feel it on you, you walk to the kitchen and see that your mum was making your favourite breakfast (Pancakes). "No, it was supposed to be a surprise" she shouts, you start to laugh and say that it's fine. You hug her and you, your mum and George ate around the table as a real family. You loved it, you looked at your phone and you were getting late. "Hey, I'm so sorry but I have to go", you kissed their heads and leave. You walked to school alone because no one were answering their phones, you arrive at school and you still haven't seen Peter or Ned. You go to your locker and open it, you looked on your side of the locker to see pictures of you and Peter kissing, hugging and laughing. You feel something behind you, you turn around and see Peter with A bunch of flowers in his hand, a chocolate box and something else. You hug him and say thank you before putting the flowers and chocolate in your locker. As you looked away for a few seconds he pulls out this black box, you turn and see him opening it. As he opened it you started to cry, and you hugged him. It was a gold neckless what said Peter on it, you turn around so that he can put it on. You start to feel happy tears coming down your face, you looked at it and smile. "Now wherever you are, I'm always there" he said smiling at you, give him a big hug and a passionate kiss before going to class. You close your locker door and grab his hand and walk to class together.

~ 2 days later ~

Well school was going great and you and Peter are growing stronger every day. Every day at 7:00pm Peter (well Spider-Man) would come over and check on you, he was super cute when he does that, and you loved it. Also, Ned found a girl to, he met her in the library, it's a weird place to meet a girl but they are in love. Mom is still at home and working most of the time but its fine because you and Peter babysit George, you guys don't mind because George loves talking about Spider-Man, The Avengers and other superheroes. It's cute because Peter goes fully nerd and it's funny. Sometimes George has a nap in his room, me and Peter go in my room and lie on the bed and talk about Spider-Man and your lives. You stay there sometimes and you both sometimes fall asleep, but this time he had to go. You felt upset sometimes when he leaves because you love him so much. When he was leaving you kissed him, hugged him and then gave him another kiss. "I love you so much Lucy Benz" he says before shooting his web and swinging back to his house. You whisper, "I love you more Peter Parker" before getting changed and jumping in bed.
----------------------------------
AN// Hoped you guys liked my book, this is the last chapter
but I'm going to make this new book about Harrison Osterfield. Follow me for more books😁