Chapter Thirteen: Finding out

"Hey, can I come in, we need to talk" he says staring at you. You try to close the door, but his foot stopped it, you move back and he walks in. You both walk towards the couch and you both sit down, you tell George to go back upstairs. There was a minute of silent, then he comes out and says that he is sorry. You got up and started to shout at him and he sat there like he was hiding something from you. "Peter, you always runaway and I never know where you go and when I tell you where've you been you always change the subject" you stare at him, but he has a blank face like always. You sit back down and start to cry, he comes closer to comfort you, but you move away, you hear him softly say "I'm so sorry Lucy but I can't". You stand up and point at the front door, he gets up and leaves. When he left you feel a lot of tears coming down your face, you fall on your knees and started to cry. George comes down and sees you crying, he comes running to you and kneels and hugs you. The door rings George gets up and opens the door, it was the pizza delivery man with the pizza in his hand. You get up and walk towards the door and gives the man the money, George grabs the pizza of the man and places it on the table. The man gives you the change and you shut the door and sit down at the table to eat. After you eat you both sit on the couch and watch an action movie, you don't remember much because in a few minutes you both wonder off to sleep.

~5 hour later~

You wake up and hear people taking, it was your mum and your brother sitting on the other couch. "Hey sleepy head, how was your long nap" she looks at you with a big smile on her face, "It was fine" you smile back at her. You try to get up, but your foot went to sleep, and you had pins and needles. As you were carefully walking to the kitchen to get a water bottle you hear your phone going off, you walk back to the living room to get you phone. You head upstairs so that you would have some little privacy, you look at your phone and see that you got a text from Ned. 

Ned: Hey, we need to talk about Peter and you

Lucy: No
Ned: Why? He is messed up without you

Lucy: He left me ALONE on a bench with a broken leg. What if something happened to me?

Ned: But nothing happened

Lucy: What if something did and I got shot again?

Ned: Umm Spider-Man would have saved you again                             

Lucy: But Spider-Man isn't my boyfriend

Ned: Maybe he is

Lucy: What are you talking about?

Ned: Come over to mine, I have to show you something

Lucy: Fine, I'll be there at 8:00pm

Ned: See you there

You sat on your bed for a while and got back up. You looked at your phone and it was 7:45pm, you started to get ready to go to Ned's house. You didn't know why Ned wanted you to come over, but you felt like it was important. You grabbed your phone, your bag and your crutches and headed down stairs. "Hey sweetie where are you off too" your mom says, "I'm going to Ned's, I'll be back late". You walk outside and you try quickly to walk to Ned's but your broken leg was slowing you down. You arrived at Ned's and knocked the door, he opens it and stares at you for a few seconds before he helps you to his couch. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" he says nervously, "No thank you, so what do you want to talk about?" you say quickly. "Wait it coming right about now" he says looking at the window. "What's coming... Ned your scaring me" you say before looking at your sweaty hands. Ned steps back from the window and slowly comes to sit by you on the couch. You see a hand coming from the window and you see that it was a person climbing through the window and on the ceiling. It jumps down on the floor and turns around, you quickly get up and see that it was Spider-Man. "What the FUCK, how do you know Spider-Man" you say confused, you hear his voice "Lucy, why are you here" he says looking at Ned. Ned walks up to him and whispers to him about "She needs to know, if you want to be with her", you hear most of it because he Isn't whispering more like shouting. You get up and say "Peter" you didn't know why his name popped up, but Ned said something that made you think of Peter. They both look at you with a shocked face, he shakes his head and shoots his webs and swings out of the room. You shout his name but remember that people don't know who he is, so you shout out Spider-Man. You look at Ned and try to run out of his house with your crutches and try to find Peter.
-------------------------------------
AN// Sorry if I haven't posted in 10 days, my phone was messing up and I think next chapter is the last one. Then I'm starting a new book about Harrison Osterfield, can't wait for you guys to read it😄