Chapter Nine: Dining with the Parkers

You run upstairs to decide what to wear. You wanted to look really special because it's the first time your going to eat with Peter as his girlfriend. You stripped down and head for the shower, as you were in the shower you were singing 'call me maybe'. You get out the shower and put your robe on, you head out and go to your bedroom to find something nice to wear. You look and look but there's nothing, you throw all your clothes out and you can't find anything nice. All you could find was a maroon non shoulder top with black ripped trousers.

You look in the mirror and say this will do

You look in the mirror and say this will do. You quickly grab your straighteners and straight your hair. When you finished getting ready your grab your phone and head down stairs. Before heading out your put your black converses, you see your mum coming towards you. "Where are you going" she saying standing on top the stairs. "I'm going to Peters and I'm eating there if that's ok", she smiles and says "Ok but don't be late". You walk out and smile, your start to walk to Peters.

~ You arrive to his apartment and nock on the door ~

Aunt may answers the door with a big smile on he face. "Lucy, come in, Peter is in his room and I'll get him now", you see her go into Peters room. You walk to the couch and sit down, you start to turn your head around to look at the flat.

PETER'S POV

You hear someone coming in your room so you quickly take off your suit. You take it off and throw it behind your bed, you don't care that you have no clothes on and only have boxers on. You only cared about your secret is kept a secret. The door opens... it was Aunt May, you sigh out relief. She walks in and see you half naked, you grab your clothes and quickly put them on. "Lucy's here and she's sitting in the couch, now hurry up and get ready the food will get cold". You nod and you here he whisper "Don't keep your Girlfriend waiting" she laughs and leaves. You think to your self the most beautiful girl in school is dating a boy like you. It took your 1 minute to get ready, you open the door and see Lucy stand up when she saw you. She looks so Gorgeous with her hair down and the clothes that she was wearing. You stop and smile, and walk up to her and kiss her on the cheek. She gets all shy and blushes, you thought it was really cute. You hear May call you and Lucy to the table, food was ready.

Lucy's POV

You sit at the diner table and see the most delicious diner you have seen in your life. "Wow May this is..Amazing", she replays "Well thank you Lucy, so Peter tells me a lot about you". You hear Peter trying interrupt her by coughing loudly, you start to giggle and you look at Peter and smile.

~1 hour had passed and it was 7:30pm and it was getting late~

Peter leads you to the door and whilst he was doing that, you swiftly thanked May for the nice food and the good entertainment. You were outside of the door and Peter kissed you goodbye, you were So happy you are together. "I'll see you tomorrow at school alright, bye Lucy"he waves goodbye and you start to walk to home.

~You arrived home and your mum and George just finished there food~

"I'm home, and now I'm going up stairs", as you were walking up the stairs your hear your mum call out your name. You scream "Yah" down stairs and your mum said "How was your date with Peter", you say nothing and just carried on walking to your room.

You brush your teeth and have a wash, You walk in your bedroom to put some really cute pyjamas on.

You jump in bed and text Peter, he sends hearts and you send them some back. You checked your phone and it was 12:37 and you decided to go to bed. You stayed up late watching TV series and movies, you knew you were so tied because you fell asleep straight way.