Chapter Five: The Invitation

It has been 1 month since you were the 'New Girl'. It is Friday 6th October, you wake up at 6:30am. You go to the bathroom to have a wash and brush your teeth. You keep your hair down and also you put some makeup on. You go back to your room to put some clothes on.

You grab your phone and it's 7:00am

You grab your phone and it's 7:00am. You walk down and go to kitchen. Whilst you were in the kitchen you decided to have breakfast. You hear your mum coming down stairs, you look behind you to see your backdoor. Your mum comes in the kitchen but she sees you go out the back door. 

You sigh and start to walk to school. As you were walking you bump into Peter. You have been friends with Him and Ned for a month but it's like you knew them since Pre-School and you still haven't told Peter about how you feel. You always try to to give him signsbut he just won't get it. Every time you try to tell him, things are always in the way. So you leave it.

~ You arrive to school and open your locker to see a invitation fall on the floor. You pick it up and read it ~

The invitation: You are invited to Jackson's Party of the year. It starts at 8:30pm , DON'T BE LATE!

You close your locker and look up to see Peter standing in front of you. " Hey, what do you have there". You turn to look at him, "I'm  invited to Jackson's party tonight, are you". He looks down "Umm.. no I wasn't invited " he sighs. Your saw his face so you decided to rip your invitation in half, so he could have one half and you could have one half. You give him half of the invitation. " What are you doing " , he says back confused. " I'm giving you the other half of the invitation So you and Ned can come". You both start to giggle. The bell rings , you quickly tell Peter that he will pick you at 8:30 at your house. You both walk separate ways to your classrooms.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN// Comment down below what should happens next.