Chapter Four: Day Dreaming

~School finished and you were walking home with Peter and Ned~

Peter says gently "How was your first day at Midtown High School ". You replay with a shrug, every day at a new school had become pretty much the same for you. You were all talking for 10 minutes but it felt longer. "So I have to go guys , see you tomorrow , bye Lucy" Ned walks over to Peter and they do the most cringy handshake you have ever seen. You hear Ned whisper to Peter about him seeing him later for 'The thing' but you have no clue what that was all about. Ned left and it was just you and Peter. Alone at last , first it was all weird but Peter breaks the silence by asking you if you like Spider-Man. You replay with yeah he seems cool. Peter freezes and said " What do you mean by he seems cool, is he like yeah I love him or Naaa forget about him". You can tell that Peter loved Spider-Man because of how he spoke about him, you thought that it was kind of cute and sweet. "like I do like him but like... i hate that he doesn't show his face like Captain America or Iron Man". " True , but what if he is scared that people won't take him serious if he shows his real identity". You see the look on his face , he seemed so sad but you didn't know why , it's not like he knows him. When you were at the minute of saying something it was your turn to leave Peter. You wave good bye and open your front door.

As you walked in , your mum was on the couch with your brother. You slowly walked to the kitchen to grab yourself an apple and a water bottle. When you got everything you tried to creep up stairs so that your mom won't see you. You made a big bang and you heard your mum say "How was your day sweetie, did you make any friends". You carried on walking to you bedroom. You through your bag on the floor and go to your wardrobe to get some pyjamas. You walk to your bathroom to wipe your makeup off and have a warm shower. Your were listening to Umbrella (song by Rihanna). You get out of your bathroom and get dressed. In your comfortable pyjamas dress.

You walk in your room and dry your hair

You walk in your room and dry your hair. Your hair was so wavy so you decided to straighten it. After that, you jump in bed and it's 11:37pm. You try to put yourself to sleep but all you could think about was Peter. It's like you could remember everything he told you. The way his curly brown hair is in one side. The way he looks at your with his gorgeous light brown eyes and how his smile lights up the whole room. He is perfect. You smile , then you suddenly get up and say " OH MY FUCKING GOD, I LIKE PETER". You lie back down and have it repeated over and over in your head. You close your eyes to imagine him but you end up falling fast asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------AN// Sorry if I didn't post yesterday, I had important things to do. I'll try to post everyday. Also comment down below what should happen next.❤️