Chapter Six: The Party

It was the end of the day and you walked home with Peter and Ned as normal. You were by your front door and you told Peter to pick you up at 8:30pm. You walked in your house and you see that your mum wasn't home yet. " She must have taken a night shift" you walk to the kitchen and find a note one the table from your mum.

Note - George is at a sleepover and he will be back tomorrow morning, I'll be back late. Love you lots Mom x

" This is so great , now I don't need to buy a babysitter ". You write down on a note to your mum about that you are going to a party and your gonna be late home. You walk up stairs to your bathroom to have a shower. When you finished you walked in your room to go in your wardrobe to find something to wear. This is the only dress that you had in your wardrobe that you loved.

 This is the only dress that you had in your wardrobe that you loved

After that you put your makeup on and you put your hair down nice.

You walk down stairs and grab a small black purse that goes with your outfit

You walk down stairs and grab a small black purse that goes with your outfit. You text Peter and say that you are ready to go. A few minutes later your hear the door bell , you open the door and see Peter. He looks so gorgeous in his plain shirt and wavy hair. You wanted to gently put your fingers in his hair. "Wow you look so pretty" he says charmingly, you blush a little and you say let's go. You get in the car and Ned was at the front with a woman so you had to sit next to Peter , you didn't mind though. As you climb in the car you hear the lady who was sitting next to Ned saying that it was really nice to meet you , she also says that Peter talks a lot about you. Peter suddenly says Aunt May and you think to your self 'Oh that's Aunt May' you start to laugh.

A few minutes later you arrive To Jackson house. You get out the car but before Peter got out Aunt May grabbed him, you heard her say "She's really pretty, you should finally ask her out". Peter smiles at her and she says goodbye. You blush, you walk beside Peter and Ned and you walk in. The house was full of people who you saw around your school. You stand in the crowd and start to dance a little, Peter asks you if you want and drink but you say no. He walks off and goes to the kitchen. You start to wonder what Aunt May said about when he is going to ask you out. You go to the kitchen and get a drink, then you go the living room to find a seat so that you can sit down.

~ 1 hour later ~

You were sitting down and you were looking at Peter talking to Michelle and laughing. You were jealous and you were drinking a lot too. Jackson sits next to you and grabs the drink off you. "Hey , WTF is wrong with you , I was drinking that" you shout at him whilst trying to get the drink back. "I know you were but you had too much and you look upset , Why?". You look at Peter and Jackson looks at Peter too and understands why you are upset. Jackson whispers in your ear saying that if you want Peter to get jealous, you should kiss him and he will try to win you over. You think to yourself for a second and you think it is a good idea , so you kiss him. Your lips locked, your eyes were closed and Jackson touched your face. You felt his tongue down your throat but you had to get Peters attention. You open your eyes and see Peter looking at you. He looks really jealous so it must have worked you think to yourself. You see him walk off. You push Jackson off and you walk in the same direction Peter went. You find Ned and he walks over to you to see you very drunk. He says that Peter is in the car with Aunt May and that they will drop you off. You go in the car and instead of Peter , Ned was sitting next to you. You were so drunk and tired , you lay your head on Ned's shoulder and you closed your eyes for a few seconds. When you opened your eyes you saw Peter looking at you through the mirror, but before you smiled at him he looked away. He was really pissed.

~ A few minutes later you arrive to your pathway ~

Ned offers to take you to your door but you say no and that your fine. You wave bye to them, Ned and Aunt May waved but Peter just looked away. Their car leaves and you walk inside you house to see your mum on the couch. You see that she has no blanket on her , you grab a blanket that was on the other couch and you put it on her. You smile, and proudly kiss her on the forehead. You walk upstairs to your room to grab your bathrobe for a quick shower to wash off your makeup and hair lacquer. You walk out and head towards your dressing table and grab your hair brush, your phone vibrates and message appears , you glance to see if he (Peter) has messaged but it's just Jackson asking if we could do it again. You pick up the phone and drag yourself to the bed, the relief of finally being alone gets you to almost dose off, but before you can actually fall asleep you begin to write a message to Peter. You have all these ideas of what to say running through your head, like how you cant stop thinking about him and how you are sorry for making him mad but there doesn't seem to be any words that can describe how you feel. So you decide to leave it and talk to him when you see him tomorrow.