Chapter Three: New Girl Pt2

You walk into the English classroom and see 15 pair of eyes looking at you. You look shy but you don't know why because you know that you have done this a million times. "Hello everyone , this is Lucy and she is new here. Please make her feel welcome". Mr James turns around and pats you on the back and says "Good luck " whilst he leaves the class. With a nice lovely voice "Why don't you sit behind Peter , he is right over there". You see Mrs Martin pointing at a handsome senior. You walk to your seat and sit down. You whisper to your self "Shit , I forgot my pen" Peter turned around and hands you a pen and says "Here , you can have my spare one". "Oh thanks" you look puzzled. He turns back around to look at the board. You think to yourself 'How did he know , I said it so quietly but only he heard'. You think for a while but then shrug your shoulders.

~ One hour had passed and your class finished. You head outside to wait for Peter . When you see him you immediately grab him ~

"Hey, that hurt". You accidentally grabbed him to close to your face, you both smile but you push him back and say sorry. "It's fine " he starts to walk away to Science. You catch up with him and say "Hey, how did you know that I wanted a pen". He stops to think but carries on. "Umm.. you know I heard you say it". You answer back confused "How I was really quite". "Yeah... I still heard you because I was in front of you". You try to understand and say "Yeah, it's not like you got superpowers or something". He quickly stops and say "Why would you say that?". You give him a friendly punch and say that your were joking. He laughs out relief.

~ 2 minutes later you arrive to your science class ~

"Hello there, you must be Lucy" Says the teacher. "Yeah ". "Good , I'm Miss Argent and you can sit" , she looks for an empty spot. " ...There you can sit next to Mr Parker, over there sweetie". You walk  to your seat "Hey stranger ". Lying on the table "Oh hey". " What's wrong with you , aren't I suppose to be the moody one cuz you know " IM THE NEW GIRl ". Sighs " Yeah what ever ". You look around the class to see everyone speaking, you turn back around and say "Isn't science suppose to be fun ". He gets his head off the desk "Wait you like science ". You replay with a yes. "Most girls don't like science ". "Well, I'm not like most girls then". You both start to giggle. "Ned , your late , as always". " Sorry Miss". He stars to walk over to Peter. " Dude, come on". " Sorry man but Miss put Lucy as my lab partner". You got surprised when he said your name because no one does. Ned turned around to see Miss Argent tapping her foot "Ned, you can sit behind them if you can't let your BFF go". Everyone starts to laugh , Ned sighs and sits behind you guys.
------------------------------------------------------------------------AN// Sorry if it took 2 chapters for Peter to come in. I wanted it to be the right moment. Comment down below what you want to happen next.