Chapter 10: Mason

Start from the beginning

"Lia, I want to talk to you." Mason walked closer to me.

"And I'm hungry" I faked a grin.

"We'll go to Ihop?" He raised a brow. "You know I can't live forever knowing you hate me."

"The problem here is, no person will live forever, everybody is going to die" I shrugged. "So, it's ok."

"Amelia, please," Mason groaned.

"Full name now? Huh," I shook my head. "You get out of my way, and I'll get out of your way."

"Amelia, let us talk, and fix this!" Mason yelled.

"Fix what? Fix the past? I don't know if you think you're living in a fantasy, but this is reality! You can't bring back someone can you?! No! Can you bring him back?! NO! Because this life doesn't go to the past and change it" I pushed him. "It is your fault he died! If it weren't for you, he'd still be with us! He'd meet Jason and love him like a son! He would come to Anthony and Alex's football games, and cheer for them! He would come to my daddy-daughter day! But no! He can't because he is dead! He would attend all our weddings!"

"If it's my fault that dad died, then it's your fault our mom died!" Mason slammed his hands on the table.

"Oh yeah! Mom and dad planned to have me!"

"They wanted a girl so bad, that when they found they had triplets, they thought that you were a boy too, want to know why? Because she kept trying for a girl once she had Owen!" He yelled at me, we heard door noises but he ignored it while I turned to the door.

"What's happening here?" Owen walked in, hands in his pockets.

"Ask your favorite little sister!" Mason looked at him, anger expression on his face.

"He blames me for mom's death!" I pointed at him.

"And you blamed me for killing dad!" Mason glared at me.

"Because it's true!" I shrugged.

"No, it is not!" He shook his head, "I didn't tell him to drive fast!"

"But if you didn't do it, he'd still be alive! And don't forget that you almost killed me!"

"It would be great!" He yelled, walking out of the kitchen, giving us his back.

"It would be great if you stayed in your old crappy apartment!" I followed him.

"Amelia, stop!" Owen pulled me away.

"Let me go," I tried pulling away, but his grip was so tight.

"AMELIA, CALM DOWN!" Owen yelled.

"Lia, please calm down" Jason said, standing in front of me. I was sweating, and almost crying.

"NO! MASON KILLED MY DAD! AND DADDY WAS MY BEST FRIEND, MY FIRST BEST FRIEND!" I cried out.

"Lia-" I cut him off.

"NO JASON, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I WAS DEVASTATED WHEN THEY TOLD ME! I STAYED IN THE ROOM BLAMING MYSELF! WHEN HE IS THE ONE TO BLAME! I HONESTLY DONT KNOW HOW COULD IT ALL JUST ENDED! HOW COULD HE LEAVE ME? IT'S NOT FAIR!" I yelled. Then, Jason did something I didn't expect. He kissed me. Even though Owen was holding me.

My eyes widened, but then I closed them, kissing him back. "Ok, ew! Not when I'm holding her!" Owen gagged.

We pulled away, our faces turned red, Owen let go of me. "I'm leaving." Owen waved at us.

"He's in Heaven keeping you safe, Lia!" Jason cupped my cheeks.

"But until now, Jase, I can't be who I am, my dad won't support me, won't be here to help me, to make me believe in myself again. I lost it, I lost it all," I whispered.

"Baby, life takes away everything good from us, and it will keep taking, but we have each other and when we have each other, we don't need anything else, the world is not perfect and it will never be perfect, but as long as we are here, we are going to be fine, and I'll be everything you need, I know we just met, but trust me when I say, that I want to get to know you more, I want to spend more time with you, I want to hold your hand when the world is against us.

.... Your parents will be proud of who you became, and they would want you to forgive Mason, it's not really his fault, you can never blame someone for someone else's death, god wanted that, god will make it happen, you cannot change what its written, but you can forgive, because we're not living forever. I'm always going to have your back, even though I won't be here sometimes, but you'll never be alone."

"I like you, Jason" I hugged him. "It's hard for me to forgive him, Jason, if he wanted me to forgive him, he would've tried talking to me about it, he would've sat me down and told me everything I wanted to hear, but he didn't, he ran away."

"I like you too, Amelia" He hugged me more. "Time, time will heal everything, mark my words."

***

HOW CUTE!!!! TEARS TEARS TEARS!!  I'm in love with those two 🤨💕

Am I the only one excited for you to see how Jason looks? It is his turn in the next chapter!!! Can't wait I swear!!!  You'll love him! It'll be love in the first sight! I did fall in love with him!

Hint: he acted in Teen Wolf and was in a YouTube video with a YouTuber who I think quit Team 10 idk really! He was in a carpool. 😍

I said enough 😂 I THINK YOU KNEW HIM, you have to.

Any-who, thank you!!