2

2; fucked up

The next day, Zion comes and sits next to me again. He tries to get out of me why I got kicked out of school, but I won't tell him. "Should I give you a ride back home?" Zion suddenly asks. I look at him. Confused. "I saw you walking to school and I heard it was going to rain this afternoon." I slowly nod. "Yes, thank you." The day flies by fast. After school I look for Zion and find him at his locker with one of his friends. "Zion. Let's go." I say. He smiles and looks at me. "Yes, one moment." he says and he tosses a few of his books in his locker. His friend smiles at me and says: "Hi, I'm Edwin. You're Skylar. I've heard a lot of you." Zion turns around and looks at his friend and says: "Ed!" Edwin shrugs and laughs. "Sorry dude." I smile a bit and look at Zion. "So you talk about me to your friends?" 

"A bit." he says. "Let's go." We walk outside and get to his car. Edwin follows. Ok, no problem, he looks nice. Zion, Edwin and I get in his Jeep. He's about to drive away when we hear other dudes yelling his name. No. His friends. One has glasses and looks Asian, the other looks really good and has a huge beautiful smile pasted on his face and the annoying one with long blond hair. "You'll give us a ride home right, bro?" the smiling one asks. Zion pulls one eyebrow up and point at me with his thumb and whispers: "Dude.." The dude looks at me and smiles. "AH, OF COURSE! YOU MUST BE SKYLAR! HI, IM NICK!" I awkwardly wave at him. "Hi Nick.." The blond one looks inside of the car. "HEY! Why can Ed get a ride?!" Zion rolls with his eyes and sighs. "Guys, come on. I told you to take your own fucking cars." I sigh. "It's okay. I'll walk." Right before I can unbuckle myself he locks my door. "Don't. I promised you. I'm so sorry, they're just really annoying..." Nick, the Asian-looking one and the Blond Tarzan hop into the car. And Zion starts driving. The whole ride the car is so freakishly quiet. "Did Z told her yet?" I hear Nick ask Edwin. I look in the carmirror. Edwin shrugs. "Told me what?" I ask. Nick shuts his mouth. Tarzan starts speaking: "That-" Zion cuts him off. "Don't you dare." The whole car shuts down. Everybody is quiet. Edwin suddenly starts talking: "I'm so sorry Sky.. Me and my friends prolly seem really weird to you but we're actually really nice." I turn around to look at them. "Even the Tarzan-looking one?" I ask. The longhaired one acts offended and Ed nods. "Yes, even Austin." I practice their names in my head. Zion, Nick, Edwin, Austin... "And who are you?" I ask the Asian-looking one who stares at his phone and probably doesn't know whats going on. He looks up. "He, what?" I smile. "Your name."

"Oh, oh. I'm Brandon."

"So... Zion, Edwin, Nick, Austin and Brandon." I point to each one of them as I'm listing the names. "You got it." Zion says smiling as he keeps his eyes on the road. Even his side profile looks golden.

Edwin: "Can I have ur number Sky?"

"Watchu need that fo?" Zion says before I can say anything. 

Edwin: "Just in case dude, I'm not going to hit on yo girl."

Zion: "DUDE! She ain't my girl."

Edwin: "So why you tripping over me getting her number then?????"

Zion: "Fuck man, do the fuck you want."

Edwin ends up not asking about it anymore. When we get to my house I get out of the car and don't say anything. All the boys say bye but I don't react. Why did they need to be so weird. I just fucking met them. I think it's rude. 

I open my door and get inside to see my mom. "Hey mom." I see her suitcases packed at the end of the hall. "You going somewhere?"

"I'm so sorry honey, I know I promised I wouldn't leave for a year but I just called in for a business meeting in Japan. I really have to go, it's the most important one yet. If I don't go, I might lose my job."

"Yeah, no no problem, mom. I'm old enough to look after myself. I'll be okay. I'll call Aunty Jennet if I need something. Okay? Loveyou." I say and I give her a kiss on her cheek. She hugs me tight, takes her stuff and leaves. 

I go upstairs and open up my laptop. This dude I've been talking to lately dmd me on twitter again.

ethan hey sweetie

ethan u still in school?

me hey im back

ethan im bored

me same

ethan wanna have some fun???? ;)

me what kind??? ;p

ethan i'll send u dickpics for nudes?

me r u serious??

ethan yeah, i'm bored and horny. help ya boy out

me haha omw

ethan same

It's not like I've never made nudes before. I used to be such a troubled kid, I obviously have. I undress and look in the mirror. I look fine as fuck. I would definitely do me if I were a guy. I take a few mirrorselfies, then put my phone on my table and hit the countdownbutton and pose. Those pictures really look good. I log into twitter on my phone as I don't want to go into my laptop again. I send the nudes to the person on top of my dm's list. And lock my phone. It doesn't take long for my phone to start buzzing like crazy. I must've really made Ethan happy. I swipe on my phone to look at my notifs.

TWITTER

ethan [sent you a picture]

ethan where are urs??

zionkuwonu sorry for today (4 minutes ago)

zionkuwonu omg sky

zionkuwonu y r u sending me this

zionkuwonu skylar!!!!

What the fuck is going on??!?! I tap on the notifications from Zion. I scroll through our convorsation on twitter.

zionkuwonu Hey

zionkuwonu sorry for today

zionkuwonu pls don't be mad

you [sent a picture]

zionkuwonu omg sky what the fuck

zionkuwonu why r u sending me this??!!!?!?

zionkuwonu skylar!!!