Carl groans.

"I'm out of ideas Silvy." he sighs exasperatedly, and I turn to Darcy who was busy sleeping.

How wonderful.

"Where's Kyle?" Carl asks, and a smile finds itself on my face at the mention of my younger brother.

"He's at his friend's house." I mutter, remembering the yelling 'I need to go to his house'!

What a sweetheart.

I check the time and it's about six thirty, and I grab my coat and Jason's car keys.

"You coming with me?" I ask Carl, and he nods.

"Yep."

__--__--__--__--__--__--_--__

"Silvy!" my eight year old brother calls out, and I kind of feel a surge of pride at looking at him.

His brown hair was ruffled, his dark brown eyes gleaming mischeviously, something he inherited from our mother.

He runs to me and I pull his light brown cheek, which he rubs.

"Had fun?" Carl asks, and he winked, making me roll my eyes and almost groan in exasperation.

"I had the best time ever," he stresses ever out childishly, and I give him a disapproving look, to which he cheekily smiles.

"You live to annoy your sister don't you?" Carl asks, and he nods devilishly.

"Of course I do. She's my sister," he says in the 'duh' tone, and Carl snickers.

"Well, she's having trouble with planning a prank," he states, and I glare at him.

"Wait. Silver is having trouble. Making a prank?" he inquires, his eyes widening and I hit the back of his head.

"Yes you dumbass."

He crosses his arms and he narrows his eyes at me.

"I'm gonna tell dad," he complains, and I roll my eyes.

"We're not even at home idiot. Get in the car," I deadpan, and he scrunches his face in disapproval, his lips jutting out.

I make my way towards Jason's car, and sit in the driving seat, to which Carl groans.

"You're doubting my manliness. My ego is getting bruised here." Carl places his hand over his heart dramatically, and I raise my eyebrows.

He smiles sheepishly.

"Uh, let's go?" he says awkwardly, his cheeks turning a tint of pink.

A guffaw escapes my lips and I roar the car engine to life.

"Oh and Silver, drop me home would you?"

_._._._._._

"Where were you?" Darcy inquired,  and I shrugged nonchalantly in response.

"Picking up Kyle." I reply, keeping the car keys back in its place.

"Why didn't you call me?" she asks, accusation present in her tone.