Chapter 8

Chapter 8-

I was all alone. Mum had took everyone to get some lunch in the St Mungos Canteen, promising me that they would be back in one hour.

They had been gone for an hour.

And another 20 minutes...

They still weren't back.

I bet they were talking about me, talking about how stupid and mad I was to believe that Rodolphus Lestrange is still alive.

If Fred were here, he would believe me. Then again, I wouldn't have met that bloody Lestrange if he was here.

Oh, everything's a mess. Why can't they just believe me?

When they left for lunch, I could hear Mum's faint whispers until she was at the end of the corridor; she said she was going to get a Healer to examine my brain.

It's actually really irritating me now; why can't they just take my word for it?! I haven't lost my bloody memory!

Now thinking about it, why was an old Death Eater in our garden anyway?!

Why did he seem angry, yet happy? Why did he find me stupid for not knowing who he was? Why did he Stupefy me? Why did he almost kill me?!

I had all these thoughts swirling around in my mind, about Fred, about Lestrange, about ... Angelina.

I had been so wrapped up in this Lestrange idiot that I hadn't had time to think about Angelina.

Why wasn't she here? If she really did like me, she would be here right now, she would be running through those doors to see if I'm alright.

No one came running through those doors.

Well, someone walked.

A Healer came in, to examine my injuries and to give me my daily dose of Healing Potion for Spell Injuries.

As she carefully rolled up my sleeve to examine my right arm (which I was too afraid to look at), she tried to make conversation with me.

"So, have you had any visitors? It'll be rather sad to think no one's visited someone whose as badly injured as you." she said, smiling at me.

"All of my family have visited me, but they've just gone off for lunch." I looked at my watch. They had been gone for almost 2 hours. "They should've been back about an hour ago..."

"Wait, you're a Weasley aren't you? I saw your family in the Owlery about 10 minutes ago. They're probably just sending owls to tell the rest of your family that you're in St Mungos."

The Owlery? Why were they sending owls? We don't bother with the rest of the family, and most of my friends are dead...

"Oh, right..." I murmured, trying to think of who they would be sending an owl to...

The Healer went to examine my head; obviously following Mum's request to check out my brain.

"Well, I think it's safe to tell that worried mother of yours that you have not lost your memory!" she said, laughing.

"That's good then," I chuckled, "Mum won't stop worrying about me."

"Right, so I've been examining you, and these injuries were obviously caused by two different kinds of spells. You were hit by Stupefy, I'm presuming, and when you got knocked out, you cut yourself when you fell-"

"But I only remember being hit by one spell." I interrupted.

"You were indeed, but when you were unconscious, he then hit you with another spell and then cursed you. The curse hit your arm, which has caused deep wounds."

"So he wanted to finish me off? To kill me?"

"By what your injuries show, I guess he was."

What did I ever do to him, and why did he want to kill me?!

"Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go attend to some more patients. Goodbye." she said, as she instantly Disapparated and disappeared.

I was all alone again...

But not for long.

I could hear the distant sound of someone running... Running towards my ward...

The curtains opened, as a beautiful girl ran towards me.

It was Angelina.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Please vote and comment💋

Thankyouuu❤️

~Amy 🐭