Yandere! Karma x Delicate! Reader: Fragile

Requested by: . Thankkiew so much for the votes and comments! ♡

I'm sosososososo sorry for the inactive updates I have no excuses this time. Just too much time and too much anime. (BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA)

And Karma's so famous, this book can literally be turned into a Karma oneshot. XD (Welp, he's bae, so can't help it- //slapped//) so Imma probably gonna take a break from writing Karma oneshots. Request for him are still open though! ;)
____________________________

"Teresaka-kun!"

The said boy turned at the sound of his name being called. A figure appeared from below the mountain towards the E-class block. It was you. Upon reahing him, you stopped and panted, hands on your knees. You shot him a glare. "Please don't go too fast next time. I can't keep up."

Your childhood friend snorted at you. "That's because you don't exercise, dummy." And hit you head. With a cry of pain, you crouched down and cried childishly. "That hurt, Teresaka-kun!" You whined.

Teresaka could only sighed at your silly antics as he crouched down in front of you, gently patting your head. "God, stop crying at every single thing. You aren't four anymore." You shot him a tear-brimmed glare and sighed at your friend. It had been like this since young. Even though he seemed to offend you a lot, he actually still cared for you deeply.

A hand appeared in you view. You looked up to see Teresaka with his outstretched hand. He rolled his eyes at your pathetic form. "Come on, get up. If anyone sees you crouching over here they're gonna think I bullied you."

Smiling softly, you took his hand and got up, delicately brushing your skirt. You smiled at him. "Thank you, Ryouma."

A dust of pink painted the blond haired boy's cheeks as he hurriedly turned away. "W-whatever! Hurry up, slowpoke!" Laughing gently, you hurried behind him, failing to notice two pairs of eyes were watching you both.

"Teresaka-kun can be nice around (Y/n)-chan, huh?" Nagisa mused. Only silence met his answer. Curiously, he glanced at his partner. His eyes widened.

Karma had his fist curled into a ball so tightly his knuckles turned white. His eyes were full of hatred, the mercury slits practically burning holes on Teresaka's back. If looks could kill, Teresaka could be crumpling on the floor right now. His jaw was clenched, his canine teeth gritting the lower teeth so hard it might break. "Karma...kun?"

Karma blinked, and all sorts of evidence of malice were wiped off of his features, replaced with the familiar lazy smirk. "Heh? What'd you say, Nagisa-kun?"

"...Nothing..." Nagisa trailed off. It was as if he wanted to continue, but bit his tongue and walked ahead. "Come on, we're gonna be late."

"Yeah..."

Karma took large strides and quickly past Nagisa. The bluenette shot a worried glance at his best friend. He wasn't oblivious to the feelings Karma had for you, and lately, it seemed to have dangerously grown to something else.

Infatuation.

Shaking his head, Nagisa jogged lightly to catch up with the redhead in front. He'll ignore it for the time being, but everyone should know, a Yandere Karma is even more dangerous than his playful self.

*

"Thank you, Koro-sensei!"

You were packing your things while humming to yourself when the class representative, Kataoka came up to you. "(Y/n)-chan! Please remember you have class duties afterwards! Kanzaki-chan did not come today, so you'll be on your own. Do you need help?"

You opened your mouth to speak when a sly voice interrupted you. "Ah, I'll be helping her~"

Kataoka smiled. "Ah, Karma-kun! Then I'll leave the classroom in your hands!" With a dismissive wave, she picked up her bag and skipped out of the classroom.

You immediately took a broom and gave Karma another with a bright smile. "Let's work hard, Karma-kun!" Without waiting for his response, you turned around and began working while humming cheerfully.

The whole time you both were cleaning the classroom, it occured to you Karma didn't even speak once, but you brushed that thought away, since it didn't matter to you. But you, as always, failed to notice that the whole time, the redhead had his eyes glued on you.

Karma gripped the broomstick until his knuckles went white. Finally unable to hold himself back, he threw the broom aside and strode up behind you. Hearing a loud 'thwack', you turned around when two hands gripped your wrist and slammed you into the wall behind.

You winced in pain. "K-Karma-kun?" You whimpered, cowering at the lust in his eyes. He locked your wrist above your head with one hand, the other reached down to caress your smooth cheek.

"(Y/n), (Y/n), how dense can you be~?" Karma murmured, leaning in till you could feel his breath fanning your lips. "E-eh? What do you mean...?"

"Such a defenseless lamb...you always hang around Teresaka-kun, don't you~?" His hand moved up to play with your silky hair. "Can't you see~ I'm... infatuated with you, as Nagisa-kun says~"

He was beginning to terrify you. You tried struggling to free yourself. It didn't help when Karma slammed his lips onto yours, preventing you from shouting out loud. He then proceeded to kiss your jawline, all the way down to your neck. He unbuttoned the first button of your school uniform, and bit into the soft skin below, giving you your first hickey.

"A-ah!" You cried out before you could stop yourself. Who could blame you, though, when you had a redhead hottie giving you pleasure with just his teeth?

The hickeys soon led up to obvious places, such as your neck. Not to mention, he had bruised your lips when he suddenly crashed his into yours again.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, he had stopped there after giving you that last kiss. He parted from you and released your restricted hands, as you slumped down on the floor, palms clammy and legs trembling.

Grabbing his bag, he strode towards the door, not after ruffling your hair. He opened the door and took a step out when he adruptly stop. "Oh yeah, and one more thing..."

You looked at him, eyes wide and puzzled about what he wanted to say anymore after he had just "violated" you. He tilted his head slightly so you could see his face. An innocent smile was plastered on his lips and he had his eyes closed.

"If you get too close with Teresaka-kun again, I'll do something to him, and punishment won't just stop here like today~~"

The door slammed shut, leaving you alone in the darkness.