Nagisa x Emotionless! Reader: Something New

It's been two week since you came to E-class, and yet, not a single emotion was shown on your face in class before.

Your good friend Okano had asked you why were you so emotionless, and you had replied the gymnast with a shrug. You had been like that since young, and you planned to stay that way.

Or so you thought.

One day, a girl with her blue hair tied into two stylish pigtails came, no, was dragged to your seat by Okano herself. Apparently, she said that your circle of friends was too small, so she decided to help you find 'new friends'.

'(Y/n), this is Nagisa. (Fullname), Shiota Nagisa. Shiota Nagisa, (Fullname), Shiota Nagisa, ( Fullname). Now get along nicely!" With a push, Okano went off, seemingly satisfied with her work.

Awkward silence pervaded the atmostphere between you and your 'new friend'. Finally, the bluenette broke the silence with an awkward 'hi' while a sheepish smile was plastered on her face. You only nodded in acknowledgement and you went back to minding your own business. Nagisa sweatdropped and smiled nervously.

"Do you want to...maybe...hang out with Karma and I during break? Maybe get to know each other better?"

You slowly lifted your gaze from your work to the bluenette. Slowly, but firmly, you gave a nod. Nagisa smiled. "Great! Then, I guess...see you at break?" You nodded once again and Nagisa went back to her seat.

Break rolled around not long after and as promised, you joined the bluenette and the redhead. Karma gave you his usual smirk and Nagisa the usual smile. You guys chatted the basics, like your background. At the end of the day, you and Nagisa even exchanged numbers.

A month has passed, each day, you and Nagisa only got closer. Then one fateful day, when you both were talking at your place as usual, when Nakamura came up to you.

"Ne, Nagisa, you seem to get pretty close to (Y/n), eh?" At this sentence, a blush was evident on Nagisa's cheeks. "W-what are you implying, Nakamura-san?" Nagisa stammered nervously. You couldn't get why though.

Actually, within the month you both spent, a new feeling you never had bloomed inside of you. You thought it was just friend-love, so brushed it off as nothing.

The blonde seemed to smirk now. She gently nudged Nagisa. "Go on. Tell her how you feel. Or someone will take her away." Nagisa gulped and slowly turned to you. You stared at her blankly.

"(Y/n)-chan...I...um...I...like you..." the bluenette whispered. You were confused, but of course it wasn't shown on your face. "Which like? Of course I like you as a friend too. What are you talking about? We can't be lesbians." You said monotoned. At this, Nagisa facepalmed and Nakamura's jaw actually dropped.

"You actually thought Nagisa was a girl?!"

Now you were even more confused. Then something snapped in you. Nagisa is a boy! That explains why he was hanging out with Karma instead of the girls, always wearing a pair of pants and why he was flat chest.

And now you know the feeling you had just wasn't a normal friend-love- it was a crush. Something you had never experienced yourself before.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Nagisa. I didn't know." You blurted out, hanging your head low. "I like you too." You whispered, barely audible. But Nagisa heard it all the while.

You felt a pair of hands at the side of your face and looked up, only to see Nagisa leaning in and gave you a short, gentle kiss.

When he pulled away, you could see the whole class in the background. The girls were squealing something about their 'otp' while the boys were cheering on Nagisa. Some were congratulating the both of you while Karma held his phone in his hand, snapping away. Nakamura was looking at the both of you with a very satisfied grin.

Nagisa ignored the commotion behind him and held your hand. "(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?"

You mutely nodded, though this time, and for the first time ever, a dusted red was seen on your cheeks as you smiled.

This was requested by . My bae. And she helped me out a little on the plot too.

I apologise if there are any mistakes. Wattpad seemed to like not letting me edit my mistakes even if I republish the chapters. >:(

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this oneshot~:D