Isogai x Reader: Misconception

Today was one of those days where the weather was just nice: sunny, but not too hot; windy, but not too windy, perfect for outdoor activities. So here was the class 3-E, the student all clad in their blue and white PE attire while sparing with their chosen partners.

Soon, the bell pealed throughout the mountain, signalling it was time for recess. Karasuma blew a whistle that halted everyone's actions. "All right, class is over. All of you can go for your break now."

Chatters immediately uprose in between the students and they talked about their partner's flaws and mistakes, some congratulating each other for their skills as the whole class walked back to class to change out of their attire.

Maybe not the whole class.

Being observant, Nagisa's blue eyes scanned his classmates, almost immediately noticing that a pair was missing. "What's up, Nagisa-kun?" Kayano came up to the bluenette, followed by Karma.

"...It's nothing. Just wondering, where are (Y/n)-chan and Isogai-kun?" He asked. Karma shrugged. "Who knows? But I last heard they were going to the infirmary."

Nearby, Maehara and Okajima happened to overhear the trio's conversation, thus barging in. "Yeah, that's what Yuuma said. But they're gone for quite a while already..." Maehara noted.

"Why not we go check on them? Something may have happened." Kayano stated worriedly. Okajima waved his hand. "Maehara and I will go. Ciao!" Before anyone could protest, the pervert slung an arm around the playboy's neck and dragged him off, only leaving dust behind them.

After a moment of silence, Nagisa spoke up: "Should we really let them go?" "Heh, sure, why not~? I'll just go have lunch~" With that, the redhead crossed his hands behind his head and walked off. Kayano smiled at Nagisa. "I agree with Karma-kun. Let's leave them be and go eat. I'm hungry..." she whined at the last statement and patted her stomach. Nagisa sighed, pushed away the feeling of premonition and followed his friends to have lunch.

*

*H-hey! S-Stop! I can't bre-breath!" Maehara choked out, clawing on the arm that was crushing his poor windpipe. Okajima, hearing his friend's pleas, immediately released him. Maehara, face already slightly purple, crumbled to the floor and began coughing and taking big gulps of sweet, sweet oxygen. "I'll never take oxygen for granted again." He thought bitterly, shooting a glare at the apologising Okajima.

"So, what did you bring me here for?" Maehara stood up and crossed his arms. Okajima then began snickering, a perverted look forming on his face. "Well, when a boy and a girl get into a room together alone -especially a couple- and doesn't reappear in a while..." As he explained, his face turned red and his snickers turned sinister. Maehara quickly caught on, a smirk wormed it's way onto his lips.

As quiet as possible, the two tip-toed towards the wooden door that blocked the passage between the hallways and the infirmary. They gently placed their ears onto the thin wood and were blessed with the melody all perverts want to hear.

"Yuuma...a-ah! Please be gentle..."

"Sorry, (Y/n)-chan...was I too harsh?"

"N-no, you can push now.... AH!!"

"Hang in there, (Y/n)-chan. The pain will be over soon."

"Y-yeah... Hnggggg... ahh!!"

Accompanying the moans were the creaking of bed and a few grunts, followed by heavy panting, and it became clear to the duo outside what was going on in the room.

"Holy shit-- Maehara did you hear that?!" Okajima excitedly nudged his partner. Maehara didn't need to answer. Blood trickled down his nose almost immediately, clearly thinking the same thing as Okajima.

"Aren't we just...fif-fifteen?" Maehara gasped. "What if (Y/n)-chan gets pregnant?!" "I'm sure they have prevention," Okajima pooh-ed. "Now stop worrying and help me find a hole to peep in! I need to see this!" He said a little too loud as nervous sweat formed on his forehead.

He was trying to slide open the door just a little bit silenly when it adruptly opened itself. Their black haired class representative was the one who did it, with a certain (h/c) girl on his back.

"Hiroto? Okajima-kun? Do you guys need to use- what are you both doing?" Isogai spluttered, confused at the sight of his two classmates prostrating in front of him, their heads smashing on the ground each time they bowed as they both simultaneously chanted: "O Kami-sama please forgive us we didn't hear anything at all absolutely nothing Isogai-kun/Yuuma have mercy we didn't hear you and (Y/n)-chan having se-"

"GUYS!" Isogai yelled, exasperated. "What are you both talking about?" They both immediately stopped, staring at the couple wide-eye.

"You m-mean-" Maehara stammered.

"You both...weren't-" Okajima spluttered.

"Huh? Yuuma was just helping me with my cramp leg, why?" You barged in, even more perplexed. Isogai smiled at you. "Well, if there isn't anything else. We'll be going back to class," he excused the both of you and headed back to the classroom, with you giggling about something on his back.

The perverted-duo turned to face each other with a blank look. Okajima held out a hand. "Let's welcome back our pure minds." Maehara blinked, before grinning regretfully and shook his outstretched hand. "Yeah, let's."