(online!) Karma x (gamer)(slight tomboy) Reader: Unexpected

Your hands repeatedly smash your gaming keyboard. You cursed and attacked your opponent. You were playing (fave game:has to be action type RPG of course) in you room. You were at the final stage before you could complete this level.

Landing the final blow, you screamed: "YESSSSSSSS!!!" and danced a small victory dance. Just then, a familiar tune rang out from your computer, signalling that you had new messages. You turned back and curiously checked it out. It turns out that your teammate, RedDevilAssassin, wanted to have a private comversation with you.

Curiousity got better of you as you clicked the accept button and a small chatbox appeared at the screen. Right after the line connected, a sexy(/slap/) playful voice rang out from your earphones. "Heh~ you play quite well though just a few days from logging in this game~"

You blushed slightly at his sound. You knew he was a teen boy by his deep voice. The words he said came out on the chatbox with his initials RDA. Oh? This is new... you thought to yourself.

"Um..hi?" You tried. Again, those words appeared at the chatbox with your username initials. You heard the boy chuckled on the other side.

"My my~ who knew you were a girl?" You could practically feel the smirk on his face. A tick mark appeared. "I believe there is no such rules for genders to play," you retort back, feeling slightly annoyed. He chuckled. "Woah, easy there (username). I was just playing with you."

You huffed and crossed your arms. "So, why did ya call me for?" You asked and leaned back on your chair. "Hmm just wanna talk with you, that's all. You seem like an interesting girl~"

You caught yourself blushing again but scoffed instead. "Don't play games with me RedDevilAssassin. I won't fall for any of those." He laughed.

"Let's just call each other our real names. Calling you (username) is just too long," he suggested. You narrowed your eyebrows. You knew you had to be cautious around people you meet online and you can't sell out your personal information. But this guy- you had a sense of comfort around him.

"My name's (y/n). 15 this year. You?" You asked him. "Akabane Karma. 15 too." He replied with no hesitation. you smiled, knowing he was speaking the truth. You both chatted while teaming up to fight the other opponents. He made you laughed the whole time until your stomach hurt. Turns out, you both were one of the strongest duo if you both teamed up. By the end of the day, you felt like you knew Karma your whole lifetime.

"Uh oh, I gotta go. Chat with ya next time, Bakabane," you teased him with the new nickname you invented. "All right, (nickname). Don't forget our next game date~" he teased you back. You blushed a little at the word 'date' but agreed anyway.

Months flew by quickly. Each day, you found yourself getting closer with Karma, soon developing a small crush on him. You knew it was impossible to like someone whom you only speak to and game with, not even seeing his face. You don't even know whether he is who he was when he speak with you. He may be a con man for all you know.

But the way he spoke, and based on the stories he told you, anyone could easily picture him as a young teen with a sly, delinquent personality. He was a genius too, apparently, scoring top 5 for every exam. His personality was what attracted you. You found yourself looking forward to everytime he game with you. He made you laugh everytime without fail. But you knew it would be almost impossible for you both to be together. You don't even know whether he even likes you in the first place.

Until one day, both of you were just gaming as usual until he asked: "Do you wanna meet up?" You gasped slightly hearing this. "But...the distance..." you stammered, earning a chuckle from him. "You said you live in Tokyo, right? So do I. We can just meet up somewhere here then. Maybe...the Tokyo Park?(a random place Idk if it even exist don't sue me)"
"Oh...okay...when?" "This Saturday, 4pm. We'll eat dinner outside. Sounds good?" "Y-yeah, sounds good..." you replied nervously though you don't know why.

You were now confused on whether you should trust him. Things like this are always seen in newspapers. Girl got kidnapped man whom she met online and stuff. If this Akabane guy is honest about everything he said then it's fine. Even so, you felt safe whenever you talk to him, so you were now hesitant.

"(Cute nickname)-chan?" Karma called you when you went silent and snapped you out of your daze. "I told you not to call me that!" You snapped at him. Then slyly added: "Bakabane." "Frick you." You laughed at his reply as you heard him smashing his keyboard just as furiously as you. Your laughter irritated him as the usual bickering between both of you started off.

Saturday soon came and you were getting ready. You didn't know why you were feeling nervous and found yourself styling up unlike usual in hopes to impress him.

When you finished, you checked your outfit one last time with a full body mirror in front of you and took a deep breath. Calm down, (y/n). It's just meeting up with a game aquaintance to meet each other in real life, not a DATE. You found yourself blushing again. You smacked your cheeks to keep down the blush but in the end, your cheeks were just as red as the blush.

You grumbled as you took your stuff and headed out, also slipping a penknife in your pocket in case you come across any danger.

You reached the park on time and decided to see if Karma has already reached. You then saw a guy with brown hair sitting on a bench nearby, face down. He seemed to be waiting for someone, so you cautiously approached him. He may be the Akabane guy for all you know.

"Umm...hello? Do you know someone called Akabane Karma?" You asked. He lifted up his head, revealing a young face and piercing blue eyes which was somewhat attractive.

"I'm Akabane Karma. Nice to meet you, (Nickname)-chan." He said and stretched his hand out for a handshake. You started getting suspicious. You were sure Karma doesn't sound like that, but then again, he may be having a sorethroat? He knew your nickname Karma gave you, so he had to be him.

Right?

You hesitantly shook his outstretched hand. You let go, but his grip suddenly became tight and he pulled you towards him, his other hand on your thigh. At that moment, you knew you were doomed. You shouldn't have trusted him in the first place. Regret washed over you as you struggled to get out of his grip to no avail. He only chuckled. You growled at him.

"My~so fierce~but yet so naïve~" he purred. Then leaned in to your ear. "But you're coming home with me~" he whispered and licked your ear. He then faced you and leaned in to force-kiss you. You shut your eyes, hot tears welling up at the corner of your eyes. But it never happened.

Sound of fist colliding head was heard and you were pulled to the side of another person, your head resting against a sturdy chest. Warm that felt safe radiated from the person's body. A strong arm was encircled at your waist. A familiar playful tune rang out: "Oh~? What's this? Someone's about to steal a girl's first kiss~?"

A grunt came out from 'Karma' as he got up and ran away. There was a moment of comfortable silence. The your saviour spoke up in a different tone than before: "...Are you all right?" Your eyes snapped open and you looked up at your saviour, only to be met with a teen with mercury orbs and crimson hair.

"...Akabane?"
_________________________________

BAE FINALLY APPEARED. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT MORE. :D

TO BE CONTINUED.

Lol.

I decided to split this into two parts because the story will be too long if I squish it all in one chapter. Yeah. And I know I'm supposed to do other characters but since this idea popped in my head, I couldn't let it go wasted. Sorry. :P

ANYWAY, since my first term exam has just ended(I'm gonna fail lol), REQUESTS ARE OPEN. REQUEST AWAY, PLEASE. I NEED SOME.

Thank you and have a nice day/night. :)