Yandere! Nagisa x Reader: Foreign

Heavy pants escaped chapped lips. Sore legs wanted to give in under you, but you pushed yourself forward.

Run.

Behind you, just a few yards away, a familiar silhouette stepped out from the shadows, clothes stained with blood. A knife with crimson tainting the sharp blade was held securely in his grip. His teal blue hair swayed in the wind. Blue eyes trailed his target. A twisted smile formed.

Mine.

You dashed across the laterite ground, your agile body giving you advantage as you darted in between narrow corridors. Soon, a dilapitated building appeared in view. You rushed in and slammed the door shut.

You squeezed in between the rotten cupboard and the wall, eyes closed. Tears cascaded down your bloodied cheeks and you buried your head in your hands, muttering a silent prayer.

This was not the person you knew. Nagisa had changed. The Nagisa you knew was a kind yet awkward boy. The one you loved. Not this murderer.

The vision of your E-class friends' mangled corspes and their painful screams invaded your thoughts. You felt bile piling up behind your throat. You clasped a hand on your mouth to prevent yourself from screaming. You were hyperventiling as you tried to calm yourself down.

Breath in, breath out.

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard the door creaked open. The floorboard moaned in protest when weight was set on it.

"(Y/n)-chan~ why are you running~?"

That familiar voice-the one you love- sang out. He sounded so near you. His tone was filled with malice. Goosebumps formed and you struggled to keep quiet. It was no help when footstpes neared. Everything was over. You would loose your life, your freedom- everything to this man.

God save me.

As if a reponse to your prayers, footsteps distanced and soon faded to eerie silence. You let out a silent breath of relief and slumped down on the floor. You closed your eyes and devised a plan to escape.

First, you would sneak out and lock the door without him noticing. The place was quite big, so it should take a while for Nagisa to search the whole building. Afterwards, you would run all the way to Koro-sensei who would protect you. Yes, it was a perfect plan.

You reopened them and you stopped breathing.

Menacing eyes glowed as they stared at your teary (e/c) ones. A scary smirk spread across his lips.

"Found you~"

___________________
Meep.

Short, I know. And maybe a little rushed. I have no more ideas. My writers block seems to get worse.

I hope this was dark enough.

Requested by: @Call_Me_Leia