Temporary Author's Note

WARNING AS WELL: PREVIOUS CHAPTER HASN'T BEEN EDITED YET, SO I'M SO SORRY IF IT LOOKS BAD UGFH

Okay, okay, so lemme get this all straight before you guys murder me.

No = I am NOT discontinuing the story. 

Yes = I am really super and incredibly SORRY.

No = this isn't one of my legendary angsty author's notes.

Yes = I will explain.

Okay guys, so first of all, this will be really short since I know you wouldn't really want to read a bunch of hooligans that won't really affect you at all (and you won't probably care for hahaha)

Yes, like most authors in Wattpad, the reason why I am rarely updating is because it's tis' the season to die in schoolwork. I know I've said before I'll try to update, and lemme tell you, this is me trying to update (and it feels like crawling from one end of Earth to the other). Don't worry though, I'm going to avoid all ways of stopping this book, which is actually related to my next reason.

Stab me all you want but... I'm, er, sort of losing my interest in Alan Rickman..? I know it's at upmost ridiculous, and you're probably enraged to the point of flying all the way to my house and throwing me out of my bedroom window, but I wanna just wanna admit: I've been doing good at keeping him off my mind. 

Not that I always do, but like... this is an actor... who I've lost interest in. It's nearly going to be 2 years since he left. And, well, I know he's happy in paradise, so yeah.

But I ain't stopping this story. I'm driven to completing it for now, so I will. Just not... regularly.

And btw, there's a bunch of more things distracting me from this. Not that it's bad, but once, I put on the Hamilton Soundtrack to help me focus better, and once it started playing, I was just mindlessly singing with my laptop on my lap, so yeah. Shoutout to all the fellow Hamiltrash I aspire to be btw.

I guess that's all I can fit into the A/N for now. Just school and lack of interest and distractions and writer's block. The entire package.

{}{}{}

AU REVOIR, DEAREST READERS