•Years Later Pt. 2• (Chapter 13)

"Madam Wincott! I'm glad I found you!"

A man, with a microphone in his ear, called to the woman as she walked through a carpeted hall, into a specific room.

"Yes, Theo?" she said with a smile. The man named Theo smiled back, then tried to catch his breath. His eyes scanned around the room for a moment, analyzing where they were, and realised he entered the audition rooms of the building with the woman he called Madam Wincott.

Though it was an audition room, it looked rather cozy. He spotted several photo frames hung on the wall, but the reason he was here was not for a room tour.

Madam Wincott's hair looked as is if she had just exited the salon recently. Naturally brown and short before her neck that she surprisingly fancied, especially with the new golden-brown highlights.

The woman held her head high, and though not the most prettiest, seemed to be the classiest, I must admit. Her make-up wasn't too girly or too much, her face looked more natural than covered in a bunch of expensive brands whatsover.

Her clothes were all pure white. A sleeveless v-neck blouse along with a pair of pointed silver shoes and white leg pants put on tonight after a few days not being worn again.

- (I'm not much of a fashion expert, and so to add a little fun, I'll lead it for you to change and decide what she's wearing- though... it has to be white.)-

"Ms. De Villa's brother called, saying he's bringing someone to watch the play tonight. Besides that," he adjusted the microphone near his lip, "I came here to tell you that Princess is having a little stage fright... again. The poor girl is refusing to let anyone near her." Madam Wincott looked at him then followed a short nod. "Stage fright? Well, let's go to backstage, shall we?" A smile was enough for a yes as Theo walked behind her and both walked out of the audition rooms. Though, the man wondered why she was there, and headed with her to the backstage.

Perhaps after 5 minutes of walking through several halls, they finally arrived at the now empty lobby of the orphanage, and saw Princess with a bright smile on her face, standing in the middle of the Costume Dept. hallway, ready as ever.

[]•[][]•[][]•[][]•[]

(E a r l i e r ...)

"Simon? Where on bloody earth did he mention the loo was?" Alan said, puzzled, while trying to find his friend. That darn man left him by himself and said he just needed to use the toilet for a wee minute.

Well, it was past 10 minutes already  and the man can't be seen anywhere.

"Did the blueberry cheesecake got him that bad?" Alan asked himself before shaking off the thought before he can even imagine.

He already checked the parking lot to only find Simon's driver there. The driver gave him a hand signal from afar that he wasn't at his car.

He kept on walking around the lobby of the what Simon called "Casa-Amorese", which didn't calm him down since a lot of people were beginning to fill the royal blue couches.

The chandelier above the center of the ceiling must be a great place to take a selfie, and what was worse was that it was in front of the front desk. He thought of maybe asking the woman behind the desk, but a line began before he can even reach it. And he might even attract attention to himself... well, the last time that that happened wasn't very peaceful.